PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2006, 06:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Apache PPC-6700
Carrier: Sprint

BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY
ok i did a few for u let me now what u think

Old 09-04-2006, 06:28 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
I think I like the first and last one

Old 09-04-2006, 06:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
I think I like the first and last one
ok yea i like those to. do u want it in a certin format or just right click and save
Old 09-04-2006, 06:32 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
probably right click and save. I will just play with and such. I have to see how it looks at the top and what not. But I may need it resized if I choose to go with it. k?
Old 09-04-2006, 06:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
probably right click and save. I will just play with and such. I have to see how it looks at the top and what not. But I may need it resized if I choose to go with it. k?
yea that is not a problem
Old 09-07-2006, 04:41 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Diamond

ajk511 is keeping up the good workajk511 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ajk511 Send a message via MSN to ajk511
hmm, great great great banners. only problem is that that implies that this sit e is only for the 6700. i do believe we want EVERY ppc user here, 6700, 700w and wx, all the cingulars etc.. we need something a little more PCC and less 6700.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6700

darkmojo is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to darkmojo Send a message via Yahoo to darkmojo
I wouldn't helping with layout and coding but I'm not sure how much I could actually get done for you. between work and school, probably not much.

I am a designer by heart though and could probably give more assistance in that department if you need it.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

completely I do need assistance in that part. its real simple I know, the overallheader.php is tiny and coding it is easy but I can't code a menu......to get rid of the buttons. Thank you could help? And yea we do want all ppc owners here, but I only have to entries to the contest.
~mike
Old 09-07-2006, 08:31 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
I want to join the contest and I have an Idea but I cant seem to get it to work. So I will tell everyone my idea just to see what everyone thinks and if someone could do it. Dose anyone remember the picture of the dogs around the poker table. Now picture not dogs but different PPC with pictures of dogs on the screen. Under the poker table reads PPCGeeks. Got 3 people looking at it but no one has got it set up yet. Well any ways thats my idea what do yall think
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:34 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

haha that would be great lol, and different Damn I wish I could photoshop. Urr

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements