PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 02:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910 (Verizon)
Carrier: The big VZ

jasontammy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Is this forum dying out?

When I first started using this forum a few months ago...it was always hopping. Great source of info, and ALOT of helpful people. Nowadays, it seems to only have a few posts a day. Does this have something to do with Adrynylyne no longer posting in here? Great chef he was, but there are plenty of other, just as good if not better, chefs around that contribute great work. Such as Bgill55, BlazingWolf, MrCapcom, and Waremike32. There are plenty other contributors that I didnt list, but you get the idea. This was one of my favorite forums...and I dont want to change my favorite, but omniaroms.com is really looking good these days. Let's keep ALL the forums alive!!!
Old 09-08-2009, 02:09 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Is this forum dying out?

12 posts and your jumping ship? maybe some omnia peeps are enjoying there phone. maybe you could post something people want for there phone? what are you looking for, ill find it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:22 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

jasontammy is a n00b

You see what I mean...ALWAYS helpful people in here. I appreciate your willingness to help me find something. But, I am not usually looking for anything in particular in here. It's the little tweaks and cab links that others post that kept me coming back for more. And...Im not jumping ship, I just seem to frequent omniaroms more and more everyday. I will always check in here and there and if I ever have anything good to share, I will definately post it here. I would like to be known as one of the helpful people. I am just fairly new to this kinda thing, but I am learning and gaining knowledge and resources. I will contribute ANY way that I can to make this forum better. By the way..this how new I am to all of this...since I signed up, I have switched ROMS about 15 times. I don't know how to change my signature to reflect what particular ROM I am using these days. Can u help me?
I am currently running a Bgill55 23041 2.1 ROM....a beauty
Old 09-08-2009, 02:31 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

lol, i have no pc so i cant do it but ask mods too but i know how. get rom picture you want by tap and hold to save immage to ppc, upload immage to imageshack or whatever you use then use your pc to fetch it and use usrcp on site to edit sig. does that sound right? i mean do you understand that? hold on, bigd has a thread on how too if i dont make sense. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=55098 here ya go.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 09-08-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:37 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

jasontammy is a n00b

no..I meant the text at the VERY bottom of anything you post that you can modify to say anything. Like for mine..it currently says
JasonM...maybe becoming a Flashaholic??=D>
i910 WinMobile 6.5 CF03/Adryn Vanilla 3.0
Old 09-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

sonictronic is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasontammy View Post
no..I meant the text at the VERY bottom of anything you post that you can modify to say anything. Like for mine..it currently says
JasonM...maybe becoming a Flashaholic??=D>
i910 WinMobile 6.5 CF03/Adryn Vanilla 3.0
I assume you mean your signature. You can edit it in the User CP which is available at the top of the page next to the Forums link. That is where you can change the text displayed below your posts. If you want to display a rom pic, then darren.wlsn1's post is where you need to look.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

Metalloud is a n00b

This thread may be getting less activity just because newer phones are coming out. OmniaII, Omnia Pro - and WinMo 7 will probably require something even newer. It's just the march of progress.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia
Carrier: Bell

hipocrazy is becoming a great contributor

Metalloud, your avatar hurts my eyes
Old 09-17-2009, 07:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

cg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalloud View Post
This thread may be getting less activity just because newer phones are coming out. OmniaII, Omnia Pro - and WinMo 7 will probably require something even newer. It's just the march of progress.

pretty much what i was gonna say...........
Old 09-17-2009, 08:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Pure (TD2, Topaz)
Carrier: AT&T

greenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipocrazy View Post
Metalloud, your avatar hurts my eyes
+1 Totally!

Don't forget to click THANKS for those who have helped!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia