PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 08:38 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dialer Skins, Post Them Here.

Nice! care to share?
Old 03-31-2009, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Tiki Dragyn is becoming a great contributor

Here is a pick of my dialer with a button pushed:

Here are the images I used for my dialer, as I have not the skillz nor program to make a cab file...I am just including the images in a .rar file.

Old 03-31-2009, 10:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

How do we change the number colors from black to white? I was also wondering if Adrynalyne could post the keys from the first post so we can see them like Tiki Dragyn just did? I like your number keys from the first post, but I would like to make a couple little tweaks to them.

Thanks ahead of time!!!!

Old 03-31-2009, 11:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

enragedpaza is just getting started

it controlledit for me. i went back to the winmo dialer once again, and no caller id. no custom look installed neither
Old 03-31-2009, 11:52 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

How are you changing it in the registry?
Old 04-01-2009, 09:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

enragedpaza is just getting started

yeah followed steps in the tips thread
Old 04-01-2009, 10:10 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

I don't know what to tell you. There is another third party app on your system thats a factor here.

The Samsung dialer does not handle caller ID. Only Winmo or a third party app does.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:21 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiki Dragyn View Post
Here is a pick of my dialer with a button pushed:

Here are the images I used for my dialer, as I have not the skillz nor program to make a cab file...I am just including the images in a .rar file.

I'll cab it for ya.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:23 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
How do we change the number colors from black to white? I was also wondering if Adrynalyne could post the keys from the first post so we can see them like Tiki Dragyn just did? I like your number keys from the first post, but I would like to make a couple little tweaks to them.

Thanks ahead of time!!!!
Sure.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Great!! I have a picture of what I want, but I need to tweak just a bit, and then if I can get them together with the background I have in mind (assuming it all looks good (can't have the keys disappearing into the wallpaper now can we?)) I'll post them here to take you up on your offer to CAB it up!!!!!

Thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia