PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 07:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

casinatorcxc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red Button Remapping

I am running SPB Mobile Shell and I don't want to see the today screen anymore. I have tried the SPB watcher, but there is that slight delay where it goes to the today screen then reloads SPB. That isn't terrible but if I can get rid of it I would like to. I tried mapping the Red Button with AE Button Plus to go to the now screen but then I coudn't hang up the phone with it. Is there anyway I can assign the red hardware button to hang up the phone and go to the now screen?

The best setup would be if it could close the current program, hang up the phone, AND go to the now screen. That way I wouldn't get too many programs running in the background.

Thanks for your help in advance!
Old 03-13-2009, 02:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Red Button Remapping

You should be able to assign Shell to the red button as a long-press, but I think it would be easier to assign it to the side buttons.

Another idea I saw somewhere is taking a screen shot of your Shell's home screen, and assigning it to your Today screen as a wallpaper....that way even in that gap, all you see is an image of your Shell screen.

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia