PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 12:23 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Dialer Buttons

Removing lock> skinning it

Anyway, its a matter of changing the bmp files to what you want and moving them back.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Where are these files? I'm looking in the Windows folder, but I don't see the dialer files being mentioned.

Old 03-17-2009, 10:32 PM
VIP Member

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Where are these files? I'm looking in the Windows folder, but I don't see the dialer files being mentioned.
They are all in the Windows folder. Did you unhide the hidden files?

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 03-17-2009, 10:37 PM
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

That is what I thought. I do have the folders set to show hidden files. I'll try it again tomorrow...I'm wondering if it has something to do with this Vista system I'm using now!
Old 03-17-2009, 10:41 PM
VIP Member

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
That is what I thought. I do have the folders set to show hidden files. I'll try it again tomorrow...I'm wondering if it has something to do with this Vista system I'm using now!
I'm using Vista and have no issues. Are you looking for just the lock files?
Old 03-17-2009, 10:58 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
I think this is all of the needed files.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DialerImages.zip (207.9 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:25 AM
VIP Member

Thanks...I would still like to find them on the device though....it would be nice to be able to revert back in case of a mistake (yeah....I make my share) though. I appreciate the file!!
Old 03-18-2009, 10:58 AM
The Pusher

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Should be able to find them via Resco.

I just go into \Windows and type button and it filters them for me.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:16 PM
VIP Member

Here are the images again with the hidden properties removed. Everyone should see them now with no changes in explorer.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DialerImages.zip (207.9 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-22-2009, 05:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X

Veritech_910 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVeritech_910 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVeritech_910 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Decided to give it crack at changing my dialer stuff too and gotta say I'm pretty damn happy about how it came out lol.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia