PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 11:24 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Theme editor, Winmo 6.1

Anyone have a suggestion? I can't seem to find anything worth a dang via Google.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:38 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Theme editor, Winmo 6.1

Mybe this ? Hope it Helps.

Thanks T M Z

http://www.1800pocketpc.com/2008/12/...ws-mobile.html
Old 02-21-2009, 11:48 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Thanks, but not even close.

I want to edit a tsk file I have, and the one program I found that works well, does not modify the color when you highlight something.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:51 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I see, sorry..
Old 02-21-2009, 11:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

fastevolutionviii is keeping up the good workfastevolutionviii is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
Anyone have a suggestion? I can't seem to find anything worth a dang via Google.

You can always try http://freewareppc.com/misc/themegence.shtml. It is pretty robust and you can change anything imaginable that I can tell.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:59 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Thats the one that wouldn't change the highlight color for me
Old 02-22-2009, 12:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia II SCH I920
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

pdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Adrynalyne...
I was using this when I had my XV6800 it worked pretty good, lets u modify the tsk file to fit the resolution of ur phone, I haven't tried it with the Omnia but its free...only problem is that its old and was built for windows XP...

http://www.ppc4you.com/show.cgi?softid=127
Old 02-22-2009, 12:28 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

It says the tsk is invalid or an unspported format...
Old 02-22-2009, 01:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia II SCH I920
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

pdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
It says the tsk is invalid or an unspported format...
sorry I've been looking and it seems that no one is developing Theme Generators anymore....unless u pay 30 bucks for one...
Old 02-22-2009, 02:21 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Link me one to buy even. So long as it does what I need and supports 6.1.

This is surprisingly more difficult than I expected.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia