PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 01:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Games for the Omnia

Cool...I'll give PocketSand another shot, I think the 700wx was just to small a screen for this app (240x240)!!

Thanks

Old 02-07-2009, 02:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700 - Omnia i910
Carrier: verizon

dopepope is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJRedLine View Post
Pocketsand - different flowing sand drops from top of screen and can be interacted with certain elements.
Project Gotham - self explanatory
I'm having issues with project gotham, namely...how do you control it with the omnia? does it work with the accelerometer?
Old 02-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: i910

usalty2 is a n00b

all of them works for me, nice games.. wish there were more.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:36 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

There are tons of games.

Point in case, I have installed:

Marble Worlds 2 *accelerometer supported with HTCemu*
Asphalt 4 *accelerometer supported native Omnia*
Monopoly World
Resco Bubbles *accelerometer supported native Omnia*
Spb AirIslands
Spb Arkaball II
Spb Bubbles
Spb Xonix II

For java games
--------------
Far Cry 2
Assassin's Creed
Chuck Norris- Bring on the pain
Prince of Persia
Zombie Infection
Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party

Most are full screen, but a few are not, but they still work just fine.

Last edited by Adrynalyne; 02-07-2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:10 AM
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Hey Adrynalyne....I see you have Xonix II installed....how does that work on the Omnia? I used to have it and loved it on my 700wx, but it used the directional button to control the laser. I didn't think it would work on the Omnia.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700 - Omnia i910
Carrier: verizon

dopepope is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Hey Adrynalyne....I see you have Xonix II installed....how does that work on the Omnia? I used to have it and loved it on my 700wx, but it used the directional button to control the laser. I didn't think it would work on the Omnia.
i just use the stylus or my finger to point where i want it to go, works fine for me.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:19 PM
VIP Member

OK....I'll give it another shot, I just never got around to it....the game gets kinda addicting....doesn't it? LOL
Old 02-08-2009, 07:56 PM
.:DoWorkSon:.
Pocket PC: .:OD:.Incredible:.DroidX:.iPhone4:.ThunderBolt:.

GrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to GrandMasterB

Hey guys I have followed the insrtuctions to install Teeter 3 times and and even uninstalled and reinstalled and every time I try to run it I get the "Not and HTC Device!" error. What am I doing wrong?
Old 02-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia II SCH I920
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

pdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandMasterB View Post
Hey guys I have followed the insrtuctions to install Teeter 3 times and and even uninstalled and reinstalled and every time I try to run it I get the "Not and HTC Device!" error. What am I doing wrong?
I had this problem cuz i downloaded the files with my omnia, and the tweeterpatch.zip was missing a file...

so I went to my laptop xfered files to my My storage and followed the install instructions again and it worked...
Old 02-08-2009, 09:39 PM
.:DoWorkSon:.
Pocket PC: .:OD:.Incredible:.DroidX:.iPhone4:.ThunderBolt:.

GrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to GrandMasterB

I have done it all via laptop>Omnia. However I do notice that only 2 of the 3 files in the teeterpatch will transfer............. guess I'll try again.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia