PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 06:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

feldhege is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Phone Auto Mute at night?

SO I have to have my phone on at night for my job. Problem is all the noise that goes off between SPB Backup resetting my phone after backup and the notifications that go off. SO my idea is to find a program that would allow me to automatically set the phone to vibrate from say 3 AM to 3:30 AM and then have my backup fire off during that time. This way It would not wake me up but the rest of the night I could get paged if I was needed. Any thoughts?

Robb
Old 01-26-2009, 08:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia II

Robtao is keeping up the good workRobtao is keeping up the good work
Re: Phone Auto Mute at night?

I use PhoneWeaver to do similar things, like mute for regular meetings, church, etc, turn off my phone at night. But I think it costs 15 or 20 bucks.

AutoMute is free, but you have to start it manually. You set it for how long it will mute, and it comes out of mute on its own.

Google for links.

Verizon: XV6700, XV6800 w/ROMs cooked in PPCGeeks Kitchen, Omnia i910 with cac2us ROM and Omnia 2 with Ninja4Hire's ROMS.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: vogue/titan/omnia/ sprint touch pro gone vzw
Carrier: vzw

angel12 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robtao View Post
I use PhoneWeaver to do similar things, like mute for regular meetings, church, etc, turn off my phone at night. But I think it costs 15 or 20 bucks.

AutoMute is free, but you have to start it manually. You set it for how long it will mute, and it comes out of mute on its own.

Google for links.
never messed with this, but mortscript and automute might get what you want done for free.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I know if you already have one you should know, but any profile setting app should allow what the OP wants....(as mentioned) Phone Weaver, SPB Phone Suite, PhoneAlarm....I'm sure there are others, but basically you get the idea!!

Old 01-26-2009, 11:43 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

what syrguy1969 send...

Here you go Hope it Helps.

Thanks T M Z
ProfileTimer is a simple app for controlling ring profiles & other hardware functions !

It changes your phone's ringer at a specified time - runs off an xml file ('config.xml') where you can specify your timed sessions, e.g. I have my phone set to vibrate when I am at work, but set it to ring during my lunch-break and when I am due to leave work.

Also has some hardware controller functions - effectively shortcuts, including, backlight off, soft reset and provides basic info on the battery.

To install just extract the archived file and copy the content to your device and a new folder and then run the ProfileTimer executable.

Attached Files
File Type: zip ProfileTimer.zip (39.8 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-27-2009, 03:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700 - Omnia i910
Carrier: verizon

dopepope is becoming a great contributor

it wont help you start any programs at 3 in the morning, but if you go to settings>system>motion sensor>etiquitte then turn etiquitte pause on, you can simply turn your phone over (screen down) when you go to bed and it will be muted except for wakeup alarms.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia