PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 05:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Omnia
Carrier: Verizon

fraze is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
shell and imarche (digital and analog clock)

I have shell and imarche installed. Sometimes, randomly, my digital clock will automatically change to the analog one. Is there a way I can prevent this?
Old 01-26-2009, 05:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: shell and imarche (digital and analog clock)

Not sure why it is changing on you, but one of the first choices is how many clock pages you want. If you change that to one clock page (either digital or analog) you shouldn't have this issue.

(is it totally out of the blue that it changes or are you finding it changes when you try to swipe the screen to another page? (The clock pages are meant to change by swiping the screen, that is why I ask.)

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Omnia
Threadstarter

fraze is a n00b

Thank you! I just was not aware of how this feature worked. I must of swiped it with my cheek by accident to change the clock. Thanks again
Old 01-26-2009, 11:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Imache's skinning app really makes Shell a complete app, and is quite fun once you learn the tricks to it!!!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia