PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 08:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omina i900
Carrier: Vodafone

DJRedLine is keeping up the good workDJRedLine is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Omnia Today screens here (or any other cool screen you have)

My Currrent set-up

WM6.5 with Bliss Theme
Using Fabi Police Font
Using Fabi Taskbar
Old 05-19-2009, 09:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

OK...that is cool....I guess the Bliss theme (from XDA I assume) is more flexible than I gave it credit for. How do you find it as far as functionability? I like that look, and if it is customizable enough, may even think about dropping MS3 and using WM 6.5 instead!!

Old 05-19-2009, 11:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia

T6D16C84 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post

How do you get the clock on the top bar while you're not in a program. I am trying to simplify my screen to the max. I want a user set image as my background and nothing else. Then the clock in the top bar. Very simple is all I am looking for, any help? Is there maybe a reg edit I can do to change that?

thanks
Old 05-19-2009, 11:59 AM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Just go into clock settings, and one of the tabs has the option to enable it.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia

T6D16C84 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
Just go into clock settings, and one of the tabs has the option to enable it.
I have it enabled, but when I close out of everything to my today/home screen the only things I have in the top bar are start, my text/call/voicemail notification icon, signal, vibrate/ring, service type and battery. The clock doesn't stay up there. Only when I'm in an actual program or settings will it show.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

fastevolutionviii is keeping up the good workfastevolutionviii is keeping up the good work

Here's my custom background I am currently rocking. I haven't had anytime to play around with WM 6.5 due to work but I like it so far. Great Job again Adrynalyne and Wozzer. Keep up the great work.

If you would like to use this as your background here you go.

Old 05-19-2009, 04:23 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

One thing I haven't seen anyone post is a landscape shot of the 6.5 Today screen...how does that look?
Old 05-19-2009, 04:49 PM
The Pusher

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Old 05-19-2009, 04:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Nice....looks good, not like some others that just don't look right in landscape!!
Old 05-19-2009, 07:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

enragedpaza is just getting started

wow coming over hear and see windows mobile 6.5? very nice miss the omnia but i'm happy with my fuze keyboard
alot has changed since i had my omnia

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia