PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 09:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: RHOD500
Carrier: VZW

vzwdts is keeping up the good workvzwdts is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Price DROP!

Call and explain your situation to a care rep. If you bought it within a reasonable time period (usually within 2 weeks), they'll work with you to get a discount on the phone. They can probably place a credit on the account for you.
Old 12-25-2008, 01:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

higgtree is a n00b

Just to let everyone know, according to VZW's Worry Free Guarantee, you have 30 days from the purchase date of the phone to get a price adjustment. So, if the phone went down $50 from when you bought it, you're entitled to the adjustment.
Old 12-25-2008, 12:51 PM
Raheinm

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

isn't there and addition fee for pic and text
Old 01-07-2009, 12:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia

dekegeek is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Kinda funny how the Saga and Omnia both cost the same!! I am not complaining...I purchased mine on day one and only paid $150 (welllll a little less).....for what the Omnia can do so far.....a steal!!!!
My condolences....

I bought my Omnia less than a week ago at Circuit City, and i told the associate I wasn't interested in the mail in rebate of $70 off the $269 price tag as I had never had a rebate paid out in any reasonable time. the associate then arranged for me to get the $70 off as an instant rebate AND still gave me the mail in rebate.

I think $130 for an Omnia is a good deal, don't you??
Old 01-07-2009, 01:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekegeek View Post
My condolences....

I bought my Omnia less than a week ago at Circuit City, and i told the associate I wasn't interested in the mail in rebate of $70 off the $269 price tag as I had never had a rebate paid out in any reasonable time. the associate then arranged for me to get the $70 off as an instant rebate AND still gave me the mail in rebate.

I think $130 for an Omnia is a good deal, don't you??
Yup!!! I already have the rebate back, and it ran just over yours (140 I think), and I am still thrilled with it!!!!

Old 01-07-2009, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

tmc_adio07 is becoming a great contributor

Yeah the Samsung Omnia hasn't been out too long, if your within your 30 Day Worry Free Guarantee, just call CS and tell them the price dropped, and they'll simply credit your account. If you are PAST your 30 days and have NOT mailed your rebate off, they can also exchange it for an instant rebate in lueu of the $50 drop. It'll void your Mail In Rebate, but you wont have to wait for it.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:19 PM
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmc_adio07 View Post
Yeah the Samsung Omnia hasn't been out too long, if your within your 30 Day Worry Free Guarantee, just call CS and tell them the price dropped, and they'll simply credit your account. If you are PAST your 30 days and have NOT mailed your rebate off, they can also exchange it for an instant rebate in lueu of the $50 drop. It'll void your Mail In Rebate, but you wont have to wait for it.
Am I missing something in this pricing thread? I purchased it on day one, and after the rebate it was about $140. Has it dropped since then? It is listed as $199.99 AFTER rebate now!
Old 01-07-2009, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I don't think the price was ever $249.99 for Northeast (including NY) customers. Midwest South and West were higher, and recently dropped to match all regions. Your all good in the hood syrguy1969 .
Old 01-07-2009, 02:29 PM
VIP Member

Sounds good to me, as I mentioned earlier, I am still thrilled with it and think it is very snappy and flexible!!!
Old 01-07-2009, 02:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I would kill for this phone.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia