PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 03:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Sprint

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia Accessories Thread- Share your thoughts on your favorite Omnia Accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by blile View Post
I just ordered the video adapter. I cant wait to get it. I'll post a review as soon as I get it.
Where did you order the video adapter and how much?
Old 12-03-2008, 04:16 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

blile is becoming a great contributor
Re: Omnia Accessories Thread- Share your thoughts on your favorite Omnia Accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
Where did you order the video adapter and how much?
I got it on ebay. I read in a thread on Modaco that the adapter for the SCH-U900 works with the Omnia. I'll post my results when I get it. I only paid $14. Hope it works.
Old 12-04-2008, 04:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

What search wording did you use in ebay? The only adapters I can find are for headets. If by video adapter you mean the TV out cords they have on the Samsung site?

Old 12-08-2008, 07:09 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
I got it on ebay. I read in a thread on Modaco that the adapter for the SCH-U900 works with the Omnia. I'll post my results when I get it. I only paid $14. Hope it works.
So I got my cable, and it works great. You can see what ever is on your phone on your tv or projector or whatever. Great buy.
Old 12-12-2008, 05:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910

danagin is a n00b

I use spb mobile shell, and it is great. I liked the phone out of the box, but the spb mobile shell takes away enough of the WM look for it not to annoy me as much... Also the interface is very clean and professional looking, I wish you could do a little more customizing.

As far as a case with a stylus that would be cool, for now, I just tethered the stylus to my keychain. I rarely need it.

I've been eyeing the phone skins on ebay as well, if anyone has tried one of these, let us know how it looks. I don't want a gel case that makes the screen resessed, that is one of the main reasons I like this phone is that you can get to the scroll bars easy because there is no resession. (That's what Mcain said...)
Old 12-12-2008, 05:25 PM
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I just ordered an Invisible Armor Clear Protector screen cover, so I will let you know how that works, I didn't bother with the backing...not really worried about the plastic scuffing a bit LOL!!
Old 12-12-2008, 10:44 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

I just ordered the Zagg invisible shield for the entire phone. I'll let you guys know how it is. I wanted the full body skin because the phone can be slippery especially since it is top heavy, and I almost dropped it the other day. I need more grip.

I used the skins from bestskinsever.com and really like the way they feel and protect the device, but they dont make one for the omnia yet. This will be my first ZAGG product so hopefully I'll like it.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff

Quote:
I just ordered the Zagg invisible shield for the entire phone. I'll let you guys know how it is. I wanted the full body skin because the phone can be slippery especially since it is top heavy, and I almost dropped it the other day. I need more grip.

I used the skins from bestskinsever.com and really like the way they feel and protect the device, but they dont make one for the omnia yet. This will be my first ZAGG product so hopefully I'll like it.
Let us know how you like it. I am contemplating Zagg for my Omnia as well as my 6900.

Steve
Old 12-26-2008, 05:00 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
I just ordered an Invisible Armor Clear Protector screen cover, so I will let you know how that works, I didn't bother with the backing...not really worried about the plastic scuffing a bit LOL!!
I got the screen protector, and it was easy to use...a little soapy water and a bit of time is all I needed!! I was a little leary of the 'tacky-ness' of the sceeen-protector ar first, but it gives a nice firm feel to pressing an icon, keyboard....! So...so far...so good!!

I can see where the backing would add a lot of grip to the Omnia now, but I have mine in a leather case, so I still won't get it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia