PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 02:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[NSFW] Post your Omnia Today screens here (or any other cool screen you have)

Almost all other devices have this thread in their forums!!!!!

A few members here have already posted a screen-shot, but I figured I would start the official thread for Omnia screenshots.....so.....what does your Omnia look like?

Here is my main screen:

Not very imaginative I know, but I will post more (I just wanted to kick this thread off). As with other screenshot threads, please list your Plug-in/apps showing:

This is an SPB MobileShell NOW screen running with the Personalizer app and skinned with imarche's skinning app!!

Here is a good on-board screen-shot app (attached as well):
http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...sure-v1-0.html

P.S. If anyone knows a good capscreen utility that will get S2U2 screens (I have one on my PC, but it only gets 240x320) and covers the entire 240x400 I would appreciate it!!

edit: Many thanks to gearjunkeez for pointing out My Mobiler...I never used it and forgot all about it, but it works great with the Omnia and is pretty cool to use on the PC!!!!!

You can download it here:http://www.mtux.com/
Attached Files
File Type: cab CapSure_1_11a.ARM.CAB (211.6 KB, 315 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by syrguy1969; 01-04-2009 at 05:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

iceman5100 is becoming a great contributor
Re: Post your Omnia Today screens here (or any other cool screen you have)

How do i take a pic of my screen...to look like that?
Old 01-02-2009, 04:04 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman5100 View Post
How do i take a pic of my screen...to look like that?
I use CapSure! It works pretty well, you just set it up to take an image in however seconds you need to get to the screen you want, and your good to go!!

I will post it on the OP for other interested members!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-02-2009, 04:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff

Hey syrguy, does mymobiler work on the omnia? It doe a good screen cap of my titan, vogue, and TPro. So I know it adjusts to different resolutions.

[
Old 01-02-2009, 04:15 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearjunkeez View Post
Hey syrguy, does mymobiler work on the omnia? It doe a good screen cap of my titan, vogue, and TPro. So I know it adjusts to different resolutions.
I believe I have heard it does, but I will give it a shot this weekend. I can't remember the name of the one I use on my PC now, but it won't capture over 320 pixels in height!! Thanks for the suggestion!!!
Old 01-02-2009, 06:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia

devinc is keeping up the good workdevinc is keeping up the good work

Here's mine, using SPB Pocket Plus and Today Agenda amongst others. The Angels baseball background is custom made by me using Photoshop.

Old 01-02-2009, 06:22 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Very cool devinc... a few configurations like this and I may ditch Shell and start using Today again LOL!!!
Old 01-02-2009, 07:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia II SCH I920
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

pdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Heres mine... I use Spb Pocket plus and Mobile shell together...I also have Imarche's spb skins... I usually keep the buttons on auto Hide so I can check out my wife...lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen001.jpg (19.1 KB, 1208 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen002.jpg (17.7 KB, 810 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-02-2009, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia

devinc is keeping up the good workdevinc is keeping up the good work

I love SPB products. But I have never been able to figure out why someone would use BOTH Shell and Pocket Plus. I see that pdub uses both. Can you elaborate on how it is useful to have both running at the same time? I figure maybe I am missing some sort of synergy.

Thanks,

Devin
Old 01-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia II SCH I920
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

pdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinc View Post
I love SPB products. But I have never been able to figure out why someone would use BOTH Shell and Pocket Plus. I see that pdub uses both. Can you elaborate on how it is useful to have both running at the same time? I figure maybe I am missing some sort of synergy.

Thanks,

Devin
well u know pocket plus has the X button close option, and the PIE scrollong option...and the taskbar battery meter...and then Mobile shell gives me the weather and actually uses less ram when enabled on the today screen...but I bought mobile shell and a friend gave me pocket plus, that's the only reason I have and use both...but they play well together...

anyway pocket plus starts with 4 tabs (u know that) I delete 3 of the 4 tabs and then add my favorite programs into the remaining tab...next I enable mobile shell on the today screen and disable pocket plus...then in the mobile shell settings I add the pocket plus tab...

and that's it! sounds like a lot but its pretty simple

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia