View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 02:14 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[NSFW] Post your Omnia Today screens here (or any other cool screen you have)

Almost all other devices have this thread in their forums!!!!!

A few members here have already posted a screen-shot, but I figured I would start the official thread for Omnia screenshots.....so.....what does your Omnia look like?

Here is my main screen:

Not very imaginative I know, but I will post more (I just wanted to kick this thread off). As with other screenshot threads, please list your Plug-in/apps showing:

This is an SPB MobileShell NOW screen running with the Personalizer app and skinned with imarche's skinning app!!

Here is a good on-board screen-shot app (attached as well):
http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...sure-v1-0.html

P.S. If anyone knows a good capscreen utility that will get S2U2 screens (I have one on my PC, but it only gets 240x320) and covers the entire 240x400 I would appreciate it!!

edit: Many thanks to gearjunkeez for pointing out My Mobiler...I never used it and forgot all about it, but it works great with the Omnia and is pretty cool to use on the PC!!!!!

You can download it here:http://www.mtux.com/
Attached Files
File Type: cab CapSure_1_11a.ARM.CAB (211.6 KB, 315 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by syrguy1969; 01-04-2009 at 05:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.