PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 08:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn
Re: [NSFW] Post your Moment Home Screenshots

Old 06-03-2010, 09:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff

Launcher pro had an update that allows you to remove the names under the app. Pretty slick:

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Thanks to the guys over at SDX, I was able to mix and match from different themes and create some custom mods:

Old 09-24-2010, 11:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

How can I get a transparent notification bar? I have the pull down transparent but not the bar itself, any help would be great!
Old 09-27-2010, 10:12 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by one80oneday View Post
How can I get a transparent notification bar? I have the pull down transparent but not the bar itself, any help would be great!
If your using Launcher Pro.

Menu/Preferences/Appearance Settings: Hide Notification Bar!!!
Old 09-27-2010, 10:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
If your using Launcher Pro.

Menu/Preferences/Appearance Settings: Hide Notification Bar!!!
Oddly enough that only HIDES the Notification Bar. Transparent would still show clock, battery, notifications. After doing some serious digging I found out that even if I did figure out how to make the notification BAR transparent, it's not compatible with Launcher Pro anyway Hopefully someday...

Edit: This would be sweet if it worked with LP

Last edited by one80oneday; 09-27-2010 at 10:48 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:26 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Your right. I'm sure there's a theme that does it. I'm thinking about flashing a new Rom so I'll check that out afterwards.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
Your right. I'm sure there's a theme that does it. I'm thinking about flashing a new Rom so I'll check that out afterwards.
You gotta try Titanium X 1.3 JIT best ROM yet!
I found a theme that has transparent notification bar and works with LP if you use Live Wallpaper POLYMODGATORCOOL
Also look like they're working on Cyanogen Mod 6 (Froyo 2.2 AOSP)

Last edited by one80oneday; 09-30-2010 at 11:38 PM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment