PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment > Samsung Moment Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

lgevo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ v1.1 ] Calkulin's Moment ROM

Hey did you guys get flash to work on the moment yet. We got it on the hero with custom roms.. its full flash 10.1 but its kinda weak lol. Just curious i am thinking of getting a moment again untill the supersonic is here.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: samsung moment
Carrier: sprint

cnuckols1 is a n00b

I'm having an issue. I have Zefie's 14.3 kernel on my phone but when I hold volume down, call, and end all that happens is that the phone boots up normally.

Also the sprint updater can't open the file. Does anyone have any clue what could be going on for me. Thanks.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

yellowman115 is a n00b

I have the ROM installed and it is working great. I was just wondering if there was someplace where i could download the sprint nav apk. It's not in the rom and I do actually use this app from time to time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:36 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Click my THANKS button!!
Attached Files
File Type: apk SN21_Samsung_Q-1187-signed.apk (2.04 MB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

munsterrr is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to munsterrr

well something between 1.0 and 1.1 just wiped my whole phone and i cant use any of my 5 back ups to go back to the previous state.

time to reinstall all my apps and shit again. le sigh..... Perks of gambling with our phones lol
Old 04-07-2010, 05:49 PM
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by munsterrr View Post
well something between 1.0 and 1.1 just wiped my whole phone and i cant use any of my 5 back ups to go back to the previous state.

time to reinstall all my apps and shit again. le sigh..... Perks of gambling with our phones lol
This is what I do to prevent that from happening to me
I use Calkulin's ROM, configure my phone how I want it, including all apps and gmail configuration (also my work mail)

then I go into Recovery mode and do a backup of system and data, reboot my phone, plug it into my computer, get both the backups plus Calkulin's ROM, uncompress all the files
I go into DATA\APPS and rename the apps to something that I understand what they are, copy them over to Calkulin's\system\apps
rezip Calkulin's ROM and delete my data_backup
copy the tweaked Calkulin's ROM to my phone and reboot the phone into Recovery and re-update the phone...
Doing this will automagically install your software so you won't have to do it every time
Old 04-07-2010, 06:37 PM
kloud213

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I can't get the wireless tethering working. I used the speed rabbit kernel but it says it does not have the netfilter or whatever. Am I doing something wrong?
Old 04-07-2010, 06:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

munsterrr is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to munsterrr

that kind of defeats the whole purpose of backing up system and data and recovering after a rom update.

Im never really upset when this happens. Gives me an excuse to do a fresh wipe of my phone and start from scratch so shes nice and neeeewwwww.

zefie, joey, speedrabit, and now calkulin all get a round of beers if i ever run into them
Old 04-07-2010, 06:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc evo 3d
Carrier: sprint

joeykrim is keeping up the good workjoeykrim is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kloud213 View Post
I can't get the wireless tethering working. I used the speed rabbit kernel but it says it does not have the netfilter or whatever. Am I doing something wrong?
just hit continue and it will work.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:20 PM
domo arigato mr roboto

Quote:
Originally Posted by munsterrr View Post
that kind of defeats the whole purpose of backing up system and data and recovering after a rom update.

Im never really upset when this happens. Gives me an excuse to do a fresh wipe of my phone and start from scratch so shes nice and neeeewwwww.

zefie, joey, speedrabit, and now calkulin all get a round of beers if i ever run into them
no not really
that means you then get to customize a customized ROM for you..
kinda like buying a tricked out car and tricking it out even more

You can buy them a beer without running into them, just donate
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment > Samsung Moment Development