PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 12:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: ***OFFICIAL*** Samsung Galaxy S Group - Join NOW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
Count me in.

late,
Coz

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Dude Coz you got the Epic too?!?!
Old 09-11-2010, 01:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: SPH-D700

Jago is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to Jago Send a message via AIM to Jago Send a message via MSN to Jago Send a message via Yahoo to Jago

count me in! I am an Android newbie though...
www.teamsolcal.com
Old 09-12-2010, 01:04 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
i don't think theres as much interest in the epic as there is for the evo and for the hero. i fail to see how htc crippled the devices either. ill pick up an epic once we can remove touchwiz for good. you have to remember samsung really left a bad taste after the moment and all of the issues.

i thought you were going back to developing for the vogue? what happened to that?
i am, but i got the epic too
Old 09-12-2010, 05:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II

tacotime is a n00b

I pre-ordered mine and picked it up on the release date. I converted from a loyal HTC user to the Epic. I had the touch, TouchPro, and the TouchPro2. I really only miss 2 things -- my stylus and the transcriber input capability. As a new user to the android world, be gentle with me it's my first time.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:20 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotime View Post
I pre-ordered mine and picked it up on the release date. I converted from a loyal HTC user to the Epic. I had the touch, TouchPro, and the TouchPro2. I really only miss 2 things -- my stylus and the transcriber input capability. As a new user to the android world, be gentle with me it's my first time.
Both of those and availible on android

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series

Tags
android, galaxy, samsung, wdm, whosdaman