PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2010, 01:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

BBAHunter is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Epic 4g Pre-order tomorrow?

I see nothing on it...
Old 08-06-2010, 02:05 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

thomlanphear, ask them to click on it themselves and give you a direct url to it...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 08-06-2010, 02:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: proud owner of a samsung epic 4g!!!
Carrier: sprint

2kidz is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to 2kidz

like an ass...i too went to the site and found nothing other than the place where u can sign up to be notified when the epic is available...smdh...this is getting really old really quick...
Old 08-06-2010, 02:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

thomlanphear is just getting started

Latest Reply from her but still no luck. At least she is trying but I bet she is sorry she gave me her email address LOL

Mr. Lanphear,

According to the site and the email that I received regarding the “reserve now”, go ahead and sign up for getting the emails and a special “Reserve Now” link will be sent to you.

I apologize for any confusion I might have caused.

Let me know how this works for you. Would love any feedback that you have on how much you like the new phone.

Denise Chodos
Old 08-06-2010, 04:23 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomlanphear View Post
Latest Reply from her but still no luck. At least she is trying but I bet she is sorry she gave me her email address LOL

Mr. Lanphear,

According to the site and the email that I received regarding the “reserve now”, go ahead and sign up for getting the emails and a special “Reserve Now” link will be sent to you.

I apologize for any confusion I might have caused.

Let me know how this works for you. Would love any feedback that you have on how much you like the new phone.

Denise Chodos
Sign up for the emails then email her saying you still didn't get the link and if she can send it to you..
Old 08-06-2010, 04:48 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

no disrespect (apparently ive been starting alot of trouble lately) but it seems like ya'll are beating a dead horse by this point. obviously there is no preorder at this time. i want to try this phone out as bad as the next guy (except darren) but badgering one poor rep to death isnt going to get it here any sooner. it will be here when its here.

Old 08-07-2010, 09:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2

setox is becoming a great contributor

i can confirm this i read this in kms but not sure if the stores know about this but i did read that there is a preorder in place i am excited cause this means it may be around by the 20th?
Old 08-07-2010, 09:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

I wouldn't be surprised if they were THINKING about doing pre-orders and decided not to and forgot to tell people it was just an idea
Old 08-07-2010, 07:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

nvmyc is keeping up the good worknvmyc is keeping up the good work

I cannot for the life of me understand why there is no marketing for this phone. The damn Microsoft Kin had better marketing then the Epic and we all know what happened to the Kin. Now I know the same thing won't happen to the Epic cause the Kin sucks but damn! why on earth would you sell a great product without any hoopla around it...the average Joe knows nothing about this phone and will not until he walks into a Sprint store. Was the EVO that way? The average Joe knew about the Evo but knows nothing about the Epic....Great F'n job Sprint, thus why no pre order....cause they'll be a giant batch collecting dust.....Somebody fire the marketing Guru @ Sprint please, thank you.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:14 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvmyc View Post
I cannot for the life of me understand why there is no marketing for this phone. The damn Microsoft Kin had better marketing then the Epic and we all know what happened to the Kin. Now I know the same thing won't happen to the Epic cause the Kin sucks but damn! why on earth would you sell a great product without any hoopla around it...the average Joe knows nothing about this phone and will not until he walks into a Sprint store. Was the EVO that way? The average Joe knew about the Evo but knows nothing about the Epic....Great F'n job Sprint, thus why no pre order....cause they'll be a giant batch collecting dust.....Somebody fire the marketing Guru @ Sprint please, thank you.
Let me let you in on a little secret...the marketing team at sprint only meets once a year to promote 1 phone and then go on vacation for the rest of the year...Name me one time sprint promoted more then 1 phone a year...

I'll give you some time...

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series