PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2008, 10:21 PM
Lurker

Uthred is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Metal Gear Solid Ringtone

Does anyone have the extended ending tone for MGS with the "Snake..Snaaakkee" bit?
Old 12-26-2008, 01:07 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthred View Post
Does anyone have the extended ending tone for MGS with the "Snake..Snaaakkee" bit?
I don't have the girl yelling Snake, but I have the musical part... I know I have the snake version SOMEWHERE
Attached Files
File Type: zip MGS.zip (265.7 KB, 87 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-27-2008, 12:47 AM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

Here is a handful of MGS clips...

The "Alert" sound when you're spotted, the simple "game over" sound AND the Colonel "game over" sound, the Codec Radio call sound, and the "Enemy Encounter" from MGS1 (in MP3 format).
Attached Files
File Type: zip MGS Clips.zip (1.43 MB, 197 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-27-2008, 12:55 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post

The "Alert" sound when you're spotted, the simple "game over" sound AND the Colonel "game over" sound, the Codec Radio call sound, and the "Enemy Encounter" from MGS1 (in MP3 format).
Where'd you get that? That's the same pack that I had lost before! Thanks for the upload
Old 01-18-2009, 06:37 PM
Lurker

T Dubbua is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkaz View Post
More MGS.... includes Found, Gameover, and a few other misc sounds.

My GOSH!!!! that is exactly what I was looking for...
Now can we do something for these EAGLES!?!?!?!
Old 01-23-2009, 10:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SprintTouch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ChristianProgrammer is a n00b
Ringtones and sounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
I'm going to totally reveal how much of a geek I truly am with this post but here goes:

I use the opening notes from the new version of BSG as my ringer. The voice of HAL from 2001 serves as my sound for new e-mail or a SMS coming in. And when I get bored with BSG as my ringer, I use the either the opening of FF7, a clip from LOTR, or another clip from 2001. I've attached all 5...

Thanks for the sounds I use ff7 Advent Children ringtone As my Main ring tone ..like the characters'; ring tones from the movie on their cells

Yes geeky but oh so damn KeWel .. Im not a big FF fan but the advent children movie was just awesome...

Oh I also use multiple Quake 3 sounds,, various rune sounds & "computer updated" and the like,, easy to grab that kind of stuff from a PC based game...a little harder from Console games like Xbox 360 or PS3,, but I even have some COD sounds. My slider sounds vary from Stargate Startrek and starwars sliding door sounds (yes very slick thank you thank you) and the transformer sound...

and lastly my new text message alert notification is starscream voicing "you have received a new text message" it was longer but I audacity-ed up
I so love my phone ...I'm trying to see if the new HTC HD is worth it -- no keyboard n all, I've gotten used to the keyboard.....

I dont even know if Sprint is really going to offer it yet .. I hear rumors of mid to fall 09 which is right when my contract needs to be flipped
Old 02-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Lurker

SolidSnakeAQ is a n00b

Thank you bkaz i have been looking forever for those sounds
Old 02-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: mongul> touch > diamond > touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to ezln0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post

i love mgs thank you man
Old 11-16-2009, 07:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Hitachi Hi-vision Wooo
Carrier: AU by KDDI Japan

akendall3 is a n00b

This thread looks pretty dead, but I just wanted to express my gratitude for all of the great sound clips. Thanks guys!

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones