PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 03:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mshefke is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Consolidated Ringtones Thread

Not sure how many of you remember that game Redneck Rampage from the mid 90s, but I came across the CDs the other day and grabbed a bunch of the sound clips of a bunch of drunken rednecks. Makes for decent notifications or alerts.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RedneckRampage.zip (397.9 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

kurtg is a n00b
Motorcycle ringtones

Anyway, does anyone have motorcycle ringtones. Like bike flying by a any motogp-ish ringtone. Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

Just found this thread...better late than never.... Look for "50 years of championship roadracing" on honda.com
Old 01-14-2010, 09:46 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverpoolsNo9 View Post
Wow you weren't kidding about the most annoying ever. Thats akin to Lambchop's song that doesn't end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
lol i just heard this because of what you said and if i had that set as any tone on my phone and i woke up to it. i would want to punch the first person i see in the face! lol that is annoying, but kinda funny lol1

I had this on my diamond for a couple days and when it went off my girlfriend gave me the "WTF"est look I've ever seen, the craziness cannot be fully described, you just have to hera it.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:47 AM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshefke View Post
Not sure how many of you remember that game Redneck Rampage from the mid 90s, but I came across the CDs the other day and grabbed a bunch of the sound clips of a bunch of drunken rednecks. Makes for decent notifications or alerts.

Dude this game was classic, I thought it was so awesome running around with the crowbar and the shotgun shooting chickens and people and gas stations...
Old 01-16-2010, 04:48 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
I had this on my diamond for a couple days and when it went off my girlfriend gave me the "WTF"est look I've ever seen, the craziness cannot be fully described, you just have to hera it.
lol i listened to it again. its weird. im gonna set it as my ringtone becasue i never get calls.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

treadwayj is keeping up the good worktreadwayj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
those anybody have some family guy ringtones ??
Here are some that I use for my ringtone, e-mail, sms/mms, voicemail and missed call. I am still working on some others including The FCC song and The Vasectomy Song
Attached Files
File Type: zip Family Guy.zip (2.24 MB, 80 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:11 PM

The boss from that Geico commercial's ringtone (the awesome one that goes "a ring a ring ding ding dooong")

It's pretty awesome.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Geico ring ding.zip (151.1 KB, 123 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by orangekid; 01-19-2010 at 04:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mshefke is just getting started
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid
The boss from that Geico commercial's ringtone (the awesome one that goes "a ring a ring ding ding dooong")

It's pretty awesome.
I've been looking for this. Thanks
Old 01-20-2010, 03:32 PM

no problem.

double post ftw
Old 01-22-2010, 06:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

treadwayj is keeping up the good worktreadwayj is keeping up the good work

A fun ringtone if you have friends named Bob
Attached Files
File Type: zip Enzyte.zip (472.3 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones