View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 09:46 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Consolidated Ringtones Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverpoolsNo9 View Post
Wow you weren't kidding about the most annoying ever. Thats akin to Lambchop's song that doesn't end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
lol i just heard this because of what you said and if i had that set as any tone on my phone and i woke up to it. i would want to punch the first person i see in the face! lol that is annoying, but kinda funny lol1

I had this on my diamond for a couple days and when it went off my girlfriend gave me the "WTF"est look I've ever seen, the craziness cannot be fully described, you just have to hera it.