PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2008, 08:32 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Get your ringtones here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovendoor View Post
I started this exact same type of thread recently, and for reasons unknown, it is no longer visible in the Ringtones forum. (Could a mod explain this?)

Here is the link.....

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=17496
Its there I put in a test post to bring it to the top. I also stickied this thread so we wont loose it so keep stacking them in here, thanks for all your hard work.

I am currently very impressed with your musical choices you are creating a great library here of some of my favorites. I could party with that dood!
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.

Last edited by Big D5; 03-09-2008 at 08:41 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2008, 06:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D5 View Post
Its there I put in a test post to bring it to the top. I also stickied this thread so we wont loose it so keep stacking them in here, thanks for all your hard work.

I am currently very impressed with your musical choices you are creating a great library here of some of my favorites. I could party with that dood!
Don't worry my friend, I'll keep them coming. I just need to load more music onto my storage card since I'm using AudioManager to make the ringtones. Thanks for those kind words there. If you ever come to Kansas, just shoot me a PM and you can party with that "dood" lol.

Last edited by DHarvey; 03-10-2008 at 01:03 AM.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

kid_29 is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to kid_29

is there a download that will let make my own ringtones?
Old 03-09-2008, 10:23 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid_29 View Post
is there a download that will let make my own ringtones?
Yes just install AudioManager. It has the features built in.

Last edited by DHarvey; 03-10-2008 at 01:03 AM.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The Pro 2.0

Ovendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuff

Great job Harvey...much more organization than the collection I posted. Proper work. I agree...with the community's collective effort we could have an impressive pile of ringers here.

I will continue to contribute when I have the opportunity.

D5- Thanks for the explanation...I thought my efforts were wasted. Also, thanks for the kind words and the stick.
Old 03-10-2008, 01:02 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovendoor View Post
Great job Harvey...much more organization than the collection I posted. Proper work. I agree...with the community's collective effort we could have an impressive pile of ringers here.

I will continue to contribute when I have the opportunity.

D5- Thanks for the explanation...I thought my efforts were wasted. Also, thanks for the kind words and the stick.
Thanks for contributing and I will do the same whenever permitting and thanks for the compliment. Right now my 8gig MicroSDHC card is syncing with my computer and theres almost a 1000 songs so it might take a while. Sounds like I'll be working on this some more tomorrow.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The Pro 2.0

Ovendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuff

Since this will be the Official Ringtone thread, I thought I would repost this site..

http://www.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php

This is a speech-to-text site that is very easy and fun to use. It saves the audio files in a wav. format which is convenient for notification sounds.

Just drop the .wav file into the windows folder.

EDIT: Didn't notice this link was already posted in this thread...1000 apologies.

Last edited by Ovendoor; 03-11-2008 at 10:39 AM.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

dcshoeco024 is a n00b
Exclamation Re: Get your ringtones here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
Yes just install AudioManager. It has the features built in.
I had Audio Manager on my MOGUL and it wouldn't let me trim any songs that I had unless they were already a ringtone. It also would only let me adjust the top "time" bar to where the ringtone started but it wouldn't let me adjust the bottom one to where the ringtone would end, like it wont let me adjust the time past seventeen seconds even if I adjust it so the song starts at like 9 seconds. Can you give me a link to the audio manager that you have and explain to me how to use it? Thanks
Old 03-11-2008, 11:04 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Get the latest version of AudioManager here:

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...2-515-718.html

First post edited to include link for anyone who may be interested.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

jlaudio is a n00b

there is also free-ringtones.ie that you can use from your phone or home.... has alot of stuff
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones