PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2007, 11:26 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
well

This isn't a request just had to say that I learned how to make my own ringtones, but I am runnimg Vista on the laptop, so when I go to convert the file to a wav it gives me an error and shuts down. I gave up. Hopefully I can get it to work on another computer and I will help out with some of these requests.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 06-01-2007, 02:43 AM
Lurker

unlabeled soul is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
request 3 songs

I would really like to get musiq soul child-teach me, luda-slap & trey songz-wonderwoman. I have searched everywhere for these songs and I can't seem to find them. please help.
thank
Old 06-02-2007, 01:20 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
wow

this ringtone request section is growing rapidly also. I hope the mods and helpers can keep up with us, lol. I know there is a link to another ringtone website on this topic somewhere. Look through and find the other sites to get the tones.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:22 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

wow

this ringtone request section is growing rapidly also. I hope the mods and helpers can keep up with us, lol. I know there is a link to another ringtone website on this topic somewhere. Look through and find the other sites to get the tones.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Savis is a n00b
any one able to make "American Bad Ass" by Kid Rock I would be for ever greatfull....
Old 06-07-2007, 12:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

baileyjs is a n00b
Axel-F

Anyone have the Axel-F mp3 from Beverly Hills Cop? I've seen the midi file, but the real thing would be awesome for a ring tone.......anyone??

thanks!!
Old 06-11-2007, 11:36 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

did u all see

hey did u all see that link to this site??

wap.free-ringtones.ie

its posted here somewhere just go there and select browse all or top tones theres 1000's
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

nmeister is a n00b
Got a couple...
1. the guitar intro from sweet child o mine (guns n roses)
2. Hey there Delilah (plain white t's)
3. You make me better (ne-yo and fabolous)
4. Dont stop believing (journey)
5. Wayward son (kansas)
Old 07-26-2007, 02:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

baileyjs is a n00b
making rintones yourself is actually pretty easy, and probably quicker than waiting on someone else. just download audacity, install, import song, cut, and save....done. .....however, if you don't have the file to begin with, that's another story
Old 07-26-2007, 04:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

nmeister is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by baileyjs
making rintones yourself is actually pretty easy, and probably quicker than waiting on someone else. just download audacity, install, import song, cut, and save....done. .....however, if you don't have the file to begin with, that's another story
What settings do you use to convert, because I am sure you can downsample the 192k mp3.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones