PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 01:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

TheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[Theme][TF3D][VGA] BlueThunder v1.0 by TheShade001

After posting a few images on another thread i started getting hammered with PMs about sharing my theme. This is my first attempt at a TF3D skin. I tried to be as thorough as possible, but have not had as much time i would like. This theme is based off of the sprint 10-button stock manila files(black theme). I borrowed a few manila files from the alltel stock manila as well in order to get seperate rollovers for the tray icons and the larger graphic(hero).

BlueThunder v1.0 was designed around the wallpaper that I have included which you can set in the settings tab. I take no credit for the clock. I just used one that i like called ClearDigital.cab which is floating around. I do take credit for everything else.

I am still working on it as well as making a version for TF3D2 which should be done fairly soon(in the next couple of weeks).

To install:
  1. Copy wallpaper to your device or storage card.
  2. Disable TouchFlo 3D
  3. Run BlueThunder_v1.0.cab
  4. Soft reset
  5. Enable TouchFlo 3D
  6. Slide the TF3D slider to the settings tab and select "Wallpaper" from the list.
  7. When asked if you want to use default background hit "No."
  8. Browse to where you saved the wallpaper and select it.
  9. Enjoy
*NOTE: I have tested this on MightyROM 5 and the new ROM that Silence and Mighty Mike just released. The background for all pages, on these roms, worked without having to install it. Not sure about other roms. If the wallpaper is not on all pages you may need to download the mUn_BackGround4AllPages_v.02.cab which i have added below.

Also, since theme cabs do not always roll back correctly i figured i better add the stock manila files which are attached below. Although the stock cab is much smaller than the theme, for some reason, the actual manila files are about the same size(13mb or so). If you prefer the stock manila files over a cab, let me know and i will post them as well.

By all means, criticize. I am looking to get more detailed and better with the next one. If you happen to like it, don't forget to hit the "thanks" button.

*EDIT* I have add the ClearDigital clock cab for those who want it.

Last edited by TheShade001; 07-01-2009 at 01:38 AM. Reason: added ClearDigital clock
This post has been thanked 44 times.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 2 X TPRO
Carrier: 1 Sprint 1 METRO PCS

djsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good work
Re: [Theme][TF3D][VGA] BlueThunder v1.0 by TheShade001

Very nice
Old 06-29-2009, 01:47 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Looks cool.
Can't test cause I'm qvga.
Nice Work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

TheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Looks cool.
Can't test cause I'm qvga.
Nice Work.
bummer. I was just getting my feet wet, but i will look into what it takes to convert it to qvga. If it isn't too painstaking i will convert it for ya.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: gsm

RR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuff

Very good job !
I love it,
Thanx

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond

har226 is becoming a great contributor

I am going to try this theme good job looks great...
Old 06-29-2009, 02:37 PM
Lurker

trebores is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShade001 View Post

*NOTE: I have tested this on MightyROM 5 and the new ROM that Silence and Mighy Mike just released. The background for all pages, on these roms, worked without having to install it. Not sure about other roms. To get the background for all pages you may need to install the cab which is easy to find(it's everywhere). If, for some reason, you have a hard time tracking it down let me know and i will post the cab for it.
Hi. I like the theme, good work. I'm not following you on this bit. What cab are you referring to to get the background on every page. I can't seem to get the background enabled. Can you please clarify the steps for doing this.

Thanks.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:49 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebores View Post
Hi. I like the theme, good work. I'm not following you on this bit. What cab are you referring to to get the background on every page. I can't seem to get the background enabled. Can you please clarify the steps for doing this.

Thanks.
This is what u want if your running windows 6.1...

Last edited by BRIVERS73; 06-29-2009 at 02:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebores View Post

Thanks.
Looks like Brivers had ur back. I went ahead and added the cab to the first post too. To install it:
  1. Save the wallpaper anywhere on your device or storage card
  2. Disable TF3D
  3. Run the cab
  4. soft reset
  5. enable TF3D
  6. go to the settings tab and select wallpaper
  7. browse to the image
That should be it.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

pringlet is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpringlet is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpringlet is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpringlet is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to pringlet

TF3D is crashing and then re-starting when I go to the Weather tab.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks
printlet

---More details---
I'm Running Silence ROM (NOT the Mighty / Silence collaboration ROM)

Last edited by pringlet; 06-29-2009 at 05:31 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes