PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2009, 07:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate
Carrier: ATT

AZTX is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to AZTX Send a message via Skype™ to AZTX
Media Player Mobile Skin on LG Incite

I have a LG Incite with Windows Mobile 6.1 Pro. It has Windows Media Player Mobile 10. I am not overly fond of the look of media player mobile 10, so I decided to get a different skin.

I found a skin I like, however I can not for the life of me get media player mobile to see the skin. I have the skin folder placed in the "Program Files\Windows Media PLayer" directory on the unit. When I go into "Options" and "Skins" Windows Media just displays "Searching for skins" After an hour it is still searching for skins.

Thanks for your help.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:09 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Media Player Mobile Skin on LG Incite

DUude dont let it search for an hour, get the gps on and find it. No just kidding man. Where is teh skin you want to display? is it right under WMP foler or is it in a folder inside of a folder, try to get it naked
Old 05-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

AZTX is a n00b

Thank you for the reply.

I have placed the skin files directly in the Windows Media Player Directory, but Windows Media still does not seem to want to find it.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:31 PM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Just checked under windows/media player.There are only two skins, one landscape and one portrait. I will rename the one u have the exact same as the Default one and overwrite it, see what u get..before u overwrite it ,save a copy to your SD OR SOMEWHERE
Old 05-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

AZTX is a n00b

I overwrote the two files with no change in the program itself, perhaps I should reset after I overwrite the files.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:10 PM
DaFlowMaster

it wont hurt, I assume u have some vga skins u are trying...here is a link for some
http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...n-for-wmp.html

Last edited by HBOOT; 05-12-2009 at 11:13 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:59 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

cant work
Old 05-31-2009, 09:08 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

hold on, i got some that work fine. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=66677 post 5 also has some, ill upload a diamond skin also. http://rapidshare.com/files/239233894/ hope tis is the diamond one, if its not,let me know.WMP_skins.rar.html

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 05-31-2009 at 09:17 AM.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:09 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

the only on that really seems to work is this one its in cab form and just installs right in http://mylostblog.altervista.org/skins/media-player-skins/original-skins/wmp-skin-006-iphone-20 ps if your using omnia use the wqvga version
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:58 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

AZTX is a n00b

I've tried the HTC install CAB, and still no joy. I would not mind wmp mobile if it were more finger friendly. From what I have found, very few people can get a skin to work in wmp on the lg incite.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes