PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 06:51 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: SPB MobileShell wallpapers here best Dimensions/Size

You know, when I downloaded the zip file I thought there would be the 3 wallpapers and was happily shocked to find A LOT! Thank you so much!

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero
Threadstarter

ayinde6 is keeping up the good workayinde6 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
You know, when I downloaded the zip file I thought there would be the 3 wallpapers and was happily shocked to find A LOT! Thank you so much!
Quite welcome I will be dropping some more in here very soon...
Old 05-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I resized a nice photo i snapped. More to come....

Old 05-10-2009, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero
Threadstarter

ayinde6 is keeping up the good workayinde6 is keeping up the good work

As promised some more great wallpapers...

Attached Files
File Type: zip DCIM.zip (1.20 MB, 166 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-14-2009, 03:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond Pro

twizted_dreams1 is a n00b

Alright i feel like an idiot
I know i am doing something wrong when i save the pics to mobile shell for even tf3d for that matter in pretty much any size and i still get the same dimensions showing on the screen do i have to save it as a certain file type or what?
Thanks....
Old 05-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizted_dreams1 View Post
Alright i feel like an idiot
I know i am doing something wrong when i save the pics to mobile shell for even tf3d for that matter in pretty much any size and i still get the same dimensions showing on the screen do i have to save it as a certain file type or what?
Thanks....
width=920-960
height=550-640
saved as a .jpg
Old 07-06-2009, 04:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung OMNIA i900
Carrier: Wind

lupus_hegemonia is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayinde6 View Post
Not sure if this has already been mention I didn't see it anywhere else but I played around with my pics and found a better set of dimensions (the size) to use for SPB MS3 wallpapers instead of the standard 960x768. I have change all my wallpapers to 920x550 dimensions, this allows you to see much more of your wallpaper on the screen than normal. Someone asked me about this awhile back so I though I would share, works great on my Touch Diamond. Hope this helps someone...
M8... I've been searching the whole bloody network, to find a DECENT/SIMPLE post, of how much res. we sould have for personal SPB wallpapers and ABOVE ALL, a simple TEMPLATE (with an example) to find out WHERE EXACTLY we should put our theme in this LARGE image, to show-up in the "Today Screen" of SPB!
Hundreds of users (specially... Greeks - I'm a bloody Greek, unfortunatelly!), they were saying "hey, do it with that resolution, FIND OUT WHAT's HAPPENING in your screen and experiment yourself!"...
I can't understand, when somebody is asking a bloody question about an issue and SOMEBODY's bothering himself to answer... why this person DOESN'T helping much and he's just trying to make himself "genious" to the others???

Cheers, m8, you took me lots of trouble, thxs.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:09 AM
cga
Lurker

cga is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayinde6 View Post
Not sure if this has already been mention I didn't see it anywhere else but I played around with my pics and found a better set of dimensions (the size) to use for SPB MS3 wallpapers instead of the standard 960x768. I have change all my wallpapers to 920x550 dimensions, this allows you to see much more of your wallpaper on the screen than normal. Someone asked me about this awhile back so I though I would share, works great on my Touch Diamond. Hope this helps someone...
Hi,

I have 7 lifestyle pages in my SPB shell. Do you know how can I put different wallpapers to all of them?

Thanks a lot
Old 08-04-2009, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

patheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to patheticpuma

Here is one i just made for the star trek fans like me out there, i also threw one in there without the ST logo for the haters

Attached Images
File Type: jpg vortex no logo.jpg (523.2 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg star trex vortex.jpg (578.0 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by patheticpuma; 08-04-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/Evo 4G

biff441 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cga View Post
Hi,

I have 7 lifestyle pages in my SPB shell. Do you know how can I put different wallpapers to all of them?

Thanks a lot
Hello cga,

I have been looking for the same answer. If you find out would you pm me? I will do the same for you, if I find out how to do it.

There is an app called ChangeSkins for Spb MS3, but I think you have to use their skins. They are okay, but it gives you the LifeStyle theme for all pages plus carousel. It's pretty cool but limited. I saw it on Spb's support pages. It is not a Spb product and it is freeware.

Hope we find out soon.

biff441
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes