lupus_hegemonia
Lurker

lupus_hegemonia is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB MobileShell wallpapers here best Dimensions/Size

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayinde6 View Post
Not sure if this has already been mention I didn't see it anywhere else but I played around with my pics and found a better set of dimensions (the size) to use for SPB MS3 wallpapers instead of the standard 960x768. I have change all my wallpapers to 920x550 dimensions, this allows you to see much more of your wallpaper on the screen than normal. Someone asked me about this awhile back so I though I would share, works great on my Touch Diamond. Hope this helps someone...
M8... I've been searching the whole bloody network, to find a DECENT/SIMPLE post, of how much res. we sould have for personal SPB wallpapers and ABOVE ALL, a simple TEMPLATE (with an example) to find out WHERE EXACTLY we should put our theme in this LARGE image, to show-up in the "Today Screen" of SPB!
Hundreds of users (specially... Greeks - I'm a bloody Greek, unfortunatelly!), they were saying "hey, do it with that resolution, FIND OUT WHAT's HAPPENING in your screen and experiment yourself!"...
I can't understand, when somebody is asking a bloody question about an issue and SOMEBODY's bothering himself to answer... why this person DOESN'T helping much and he's just trying to make himself "genious" to the others???

Cheers, m8, you took me lots of trouble, thxs.