PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 11:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [6.5][Theme]Black Dragon 2.0 with slider ALL RESOLUTIONS and VGA S2A

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
I'll take a look into the cab as well and see what I can figure out if that is ok. I really like your theme and would like to use it. I might see if I can just incorporate the cab and they can install it if they want it
k, added oem to first post, it places all files and tsk into windows folder to allow users to select it. Also added a small cab for just the slider into windows\start menu\programs\utilities for the user to run if they desire. try it out and let me know if it works
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Nex-tech Wireless

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff

Just downloaded the OEM, thanks! Looking through it though, I don't see the background. Am I missing something?
Old 07-17-2009, 11:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

the background images are stwater_xxx_xxx images in the .tsk all resolutions are in it still as my theme supports all resolutions. if you are wanting to edit them, you can remove everything but 480_640 and 640_480 pngs
Old 07-17-2009, 12:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff

Thanks, not real familiar with the themes. Do you know a good resource on how to do them? It would probably be a good idea to make my theme into a tsk file so they can reselect it later

And I don't want to change anything, I think it looks awesome just like it is Just didn't see it in the folder and wanted to make sure it was there.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

check this thread for info on creating your own theme
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=501506
Old 07-21-2009, 12:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Thanks, that should help a lot!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes