PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 08:14 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: SPB MS3 Shine Up and Show Off Your Shell! [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Mobile Shell 3.0 ROMz

Demolition Rom - My MS 3.0 rom
try it out and tell me what you think

RSTG Roms - Spb MobileShell v3.0

Check his thread for updates

MERDIN’s WMPro 4.3 With SPB Mobile Shell 3.0
Check his thread for updates

Last edited by bikeandestroyx; 04-29-2009 at 01:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:56 PM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP

>How To Use Tom's Clock Pack for Diamond/Touch Pro<

Extract Clock of your choice
Rename it to either va_clock_small.dat (is analog small), va_clock_now.dat (is analog medium), or va_clock_big.dat (is analog big)
Copy/Move over to Program Files/Spb Mobile Shell (you may want to back up your old file first by copying old file to Internal Storage/Storage Card or renaming to something else)
Soft Reset
Now Add Widget whichever analog clock size you chose. They all are about the size of the medium clock so I like to use that one. Plus it changes it also in the Time Panel. See below for reference.

>Toms Clock Pack<
- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=245

Last edited by MrHawaii; 04-29-2009 at 02:19 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHawaii View Post
Here is my LifeStyle Screen. Not much done with it yet.
I will post the wallpaper is anyone wants it.

How are you doing the cursive font in MS3?
Old 04-27-2009, 10:25 PM
Threadstarter

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceo View Post
How are you doing the cursive font in MS3?
I actually changed my Tahoma which is used for most of the WinMo system. You can find the cab MrHawaii WinMo System MarcosHand Font.cab here in post #5. If you want to learn how to use a different font, read from post #10 and down.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:28 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Mahalo! Just wish xda wasn't down atm... But GREAT collection and well put together thread!

Old 04-27-2009, 10:34 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Mahalo! Just wish xda wasn't down atm... But GREAT collection and well put together thread!
No problem, I learn from the best here.

And BUMP on XDA being down!
Old 04-28-2009, 12:53 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: [SPB MS3] Shine Up and Show Off Your Shell! [THEMEz, TWEAKz, WALLPAPERz, WIDGz, E

Hey nice thread man! Well sorted out, everyone seems to be liking ms3 so hopefully itll take off and be an awesome one stop shop for all our ms3 needs!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 04-28-2009, 04:17 PM
Threadstarter

Re: [SPB MS3] Shine Up and Show Off Your Shell! [THEMEz, TWEAKz, WALLPAPERz, WIDGz, E

>How to use your own Background on all pages (i.e. carousel, Prof Home, etc.)<

First off let me say that this works, but it replaces the qa.layouts.dat file which seems to be the main file that points to what to use using XML files. So if you have something else that already installed that edited your qa.layouts.dat file, you may lose it because it is missing the part that you had to point to your previous file (i.e. Professional Layout Big Digital Clocks). If someone finds out a better way, let me know and I will be sure to post it.

Instructions:
Download file from rapidshare link here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=448
Extract qa.layouts.dat file and FondEcran.dat file to your PC
Create a new folder
Rename FondEcran.dat file to FondEcran.dat.zip and extract all files to the your new folder using password b0fm18zq
Edit Background.bmp, BackgroundL.bmp, BackgroundPanel.bmp, BackgroundPanelL.bmp to the image files of your choice.
Using same security passoword b0fm18zq, zip up all files (7zip worked for me to do this) Background.bmp, BackgroundL.bmp, BackgroundPanel.bmp, BackgroundPanelL.bmp, FondMenuSlide.bmp, FondSlide.bmp, Index.xml and name zip file FondEcran.dat.zip
Rename FondEcran.dat.zip file to FondEcran.dat
Copy new FondEcran.dat file and qa.layouts.dat file to your PPC in Program Files/SPB Mobile Shell
Soft Reset
Enjoy!

See images below for reference

Last edited by MrHawaii; 04-28-2009 at 11:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-28-2009, 04:23 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

hey man if you want me to make a cab for all the themes let me know!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-28-2009, 04:30 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmxx187 View Post
hey man if you want me to make a cab for all the themes let me know!
It's up to you if you don't mind taking the time to do it, I will definitely put links to your work.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes