PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 11:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: unTOUCHable
Carrier: vzw

willmatic08 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wink Re: ****OFFICIAL TF2D Skinning Thread****

s2w wutz really hood,wit that new bling bling been waitn all week for that master piece
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

ryallchild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryallchild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryallchild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryallchild is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to ryallchild
Re: ****OFFICIAL TF2D Skinning Thread****

Hey can anyone post or pm me s2w's gold theme i dont see a link on his post looks like it was removed....
Old 11-09-2008, 01:26 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkid32 View Post
I love this carbon theme!! Great job man.. I'd love to have a S2U2 carbon theme. Or at least the clock and background
Is this ok? I found the original design over at XDA but I'm not sure whos it is. I tweaked it to use the clock I want. Its in a cab file because I needed to tweak the registry a little too, to get the clock to work. Please let me know If you have any issues with the cab because I did not get a chance to test it. Also you need the latest version of S2U2. Enjoy!

Attached Files
File Type: zip PimpUrPocketPC S2U2 Carbon Theme.cab.zip (114.8 KB, 57 views) Click for barcode!
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE

Last edited by jdume; 11-09-2008 at 05:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:29 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryallchild View Post
Hey can anyone post or pm me s2w's gold theme i dont see a link on his post looks like it was removed....
He has pulled most of his work down so he can revamp them and make them better I think.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Alltel w/Sprint phone

njkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Is this ok? I found the original design over at XDA but I'm not sure whos it is. I tweaked it to use the clock I want. Its in a cab file because I needed to tweak the registry a little too, to get the clock to work. Please let me know If you have any issues with the cab because I did not get a chance to test it. Also you need the latest version of S2U2. Enjoy!

Perfect! Thanks alot!!
Old 11-09-2008, 02:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: AT&T Tilt

jhud618 is a n00b

Hey! Im having trouble with my internet tab to launch. I have opera 9.5 installed to my storage card, and i think its jus lookin in the wrong place, is there a certain way i have to file it for it to launch? along with my bookmarks and browser tab??? someone plz help! thanx!

AT&T Tilt
Rom: 6.1 update (dont know offical name 4 it)
Old 11-09-2008, 09:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2

mchapman007 knows their stuffmchapman007 knows their stuffmchapman007 knows their stuffmchapman007 knows their stuffmchapman007 knows their stuffmchapman007 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to mchapman007

Sorry for the wait friends... The MobileMatt website is up and running... My TF2D Skins can be downloaded here; http://www.mobilematt.net/

If you like my skins and to cover the cost of my site, please consider making a donation. These skins are free for you to enjoy....

Old 11-09-2008, 01:53 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

I apologize for the bling being a bit late, had a horrible week... my dad had an open heart surgery on Friday and whom ever been there you should know how that feels to be under that stress. This is definite secondary to me.

Anyways. Here is the bling. There is one problem that I am having with the bling Its wit the message tab. I don't have it with any other theme but this one. But if you use the MD2C (the customizer) and move the tab pass email it should work fine without a hitch.

*Again, remember to move the message tab below the email tab within the MD2C (MD2 customizer). All should be fine if you do that.

** I also included the home page Bg, so just add it to your wallpaper background within settings.

Enjoy

*** I am working on Under Construction Detour

Attached Files
File Type: zip s2w (bling).zip (2.25 MB, 631 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Alltel w/Sprint phone

njkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

Jdume, when I install this cab and soft reset. It doesnt work for some reason. I'm on S2U2 1.33 if that makes a difference.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:58 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
He has pulled most of his work down so he can revamp them and make them better I think.

Absolutely Yes... I want to revamp my work so all are happy with my themes.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes