PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2008, 11:45 PM
Lurker

fire00l is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Mobile 7 Themes!

hey i dont found the marsware file and i couldnt installed the dash icon folder ,the Weatherpanel and the Shine WP II Folder ,where i can find the marsware ??
Old 06-02-2008, 12:41 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

May I just ask. Does WM7 look like Iphone's interface?
Old 06-03-2008, 09:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

Pimms is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
May I just ask. Does WM7 look like Iphone's interface?
If you go back to the very first post you can see for yourself as blue4shizzle posted pics. He even gives a break down of what each screen represents in post #24.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:13 AM
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimms View Post
If you go back to the very first post you can see for yourself as blue4shizzle posted pics. He even gives a break down of what each screen represents in post #24.
I see that. It looks like Iphone interface. That's why I ask does WM7 look like Iphone interface.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

What you are seeing in that picture is a theme for SPB Mobile Shell.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:32 AM
╚════════════════╝

Dude I don't know is hard to understand with my question. I am just asking if WM7 looks like Iphone interface. I am not asking about Mobile shell's Winmo7 theme. The only answer is yes or no. Well, thanks for the replys though. I'll just look it up myself.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:39 AM
VIP Member

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Dude...why don't you stop being lazy and posting lame questions and look it up yourself to begin with?
Old 06-04-2008, 12:48 AM
╚════════════════╝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripdub1 View Post
Dude...why don't you stop being lazy and posting lame questions and look it up yourself to begin with?
Dude why don't you stop answering if you dont know the answer. Just ignore the questions that is lame to you and move on. The question is lame to you but yet you make the effort to answer incorrectly.LOL
Old 06-04-2008, 01:10 AM
VIP Member

Nothing I posted was incorrect. The picture does show a theme of SPB Mobile Shell. It's not my fault you didn't get the answer you were looking for. By posting your question in this thread that was opened to tell people about a theme that was created, it implied that you were asking if this WM7 theme is similar to the Iphone interface. You'll get much more help in the future if you refrain from being rude and insulting those who try to be of assistance. Anyway...let's stop this nonsense and get back on topic.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:22 AM
╚════════════════╝

Wheres the insult and where the rude? I even thank you for replying. Then you said my questions are lame.Then u called me lazy. So who's insulting who? Who's being rude?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes