PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: Sprint

rtlsnke is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Mobile 7 Themes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinrirvine View Post
Sorry did not read this until now. I must be hopeless for my folder's aren't like this and no matter what I do it backfires. If you or aynone, I know it has been asked many times before, can do a cab file I will pay that person handsomely, seriously, for after almost 4 days of trying and reading different posts I am getting more confused by the minute. Kevin
Kevin .. Take a deep breath and read my post #92 take it one bite at a time. I don't even know how many times I had to hard reset and start over. Backup programs prevent alot of misery. Hard reset to clear everything out and start over. One bite at a time.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: AT&T, Sprint

kevinrirvine is a n00b
Cool Re: Windows Mobile 7 Themes! OK RTL, TIME TO PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlsnke View Post
After the 15 day trial ends you will lose spb mobile shell. That is the shell that allows you to launch programs. However if you read this thread and the one here closely http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=392985 you will see that you need another program called Ultimate launcher. If you are a player then you will learn that UL can do most of the things that Spb MS does and you won't miss Spb MS. when you get time you can learn alot about UL here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...timate+launch.
WHY DO YOU SAY YOUR A NOOB WHICH YOU ARE AND THEN GIVE OTHER NOOB'S ADVICE THAT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO RIGHT? U.L IS ONE OF THE MOST DIFFICULT TODAY LAUNCHER'S TO LEARN FOR SOMEONE STARTING OUT AND NOWHERE NEAR AS USER FIRENDLY AS SPB MOBILE SHELL. IT IS ALSO NOT EVEN NEEDED TO MAKE THIS THEME OR SKIN WORK. JUST THE 5 PROGRAMS MENTIONED IN THE FIRST POST. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INACCURATE INFO TO THOSE YOUR SUPPOSEDLY TRYING TO HELP AND STOP ACTING SO ARROGANT. spb mobile shell blows away ultimate launch and is much more user friendly and for those starting out this is most important.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

rtlsnke is just getting started

Pardon me. I understood that he was looking for programs he didn't have to pay to own. UL is a launcher. I will keep quiet from now on. tata
Old 06-12-2008, 10:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

xmovingx is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to xmovingx Send a message via Yahoo to xmovingx

the s2u2 works great..! i dont know how anyone can use this phone in there pocket with out it.. lol
Old 06-12-2008, 10:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro baby!!
Carrier: Sprint (employee plan = 20 dollars) 3000 anytime minutes and unlimited everything else :-P
Threadstarter

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle
Re: UPDATED 6/12/08 Windows Mobile 7 Themes!

i went ahead an updated it.. i know, you can thank me later..

lol

samsung 640A --> motorola Q --> sprint touch --> now doin it big with the touch pro... oh so sexy lol
Old 06-13-2008, 09:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: wing
Carrier: t-mobile

pana1 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to pana1 Send a message via MSN to pana1 Send a message via Yahoo to pana1

Quote:
Hey Pana1, I downloaded a lotta stuff on this from here and from xda. But I believe the littlerainwm7.zip is the container holding the two weatherpanel folders. btw do you currently have WP installed on your Wing?

i had hhc home customizer which i had to take off to try this because of space issues.. now i have no weather and just the rltoday plug-in and everytime i put the marsware on my device it gives a problem because i dont see the icon and theme files everyone is saying was in the 1st post in this thread..where is it?
Old 06-13-2008, 11:30 AM
N00b

kevinrirvine is a n00b
Unhappy Re: Windows Mobile 7 Themes!

Quote:
Pardon me. I understood that he was looking for programs he didn't have to pay to own. UL is a launcher. I will keep quiet from now on. tata
@rtlsnke,
Wow, do I feel bad this a.m. for really overreacted to your helpful posts and at 45 should know better. NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER, LASH OUT AT SOMEONE IN ANGER BECAUSE YOUR FRUSTRATED AFTER DAY'S OF TRYING OVER A THEME FOR GOD'S SAKE. I TRULY DO APOLOGIZE TO YOU AND THE WHOLE COMMUNITY HERE. KEVIN
Old 06-13-2008, 01:19 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Re: UPDATED 6/12/08 Windows Mobile 7 Themes!

ok kevin here are some instructions. i do not use mobile shell so i did not add instructions for it. use this zip as ur themes and the zip in my post #113 as ur programinstallers. good luck buddy. lemme know
Attached Files
File Type: doc instructions.doc (10.7 KB, 121 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip littlerainWM7.zip (6.23 MB, 42 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:39 PM
N00b

kevinrirvine is a n00b
Question Re: UPDATED 6/12/08 Windows Mobile 7 Themes!

Ok, I will do as you stated but one maybe stupid question before I begin. I assume you mean pocketrar for the program installer's but how exactly do I do this? Don't falme for for just asking. Second, how if your not using mobile shell did you get this theme to worK when it is supposedly one of the required program's for installation? This is where my brain gets confused. THX, KEVIN
P.S. I work out of my home and am busy now yet would appreciate your reply if you get this today and will start on this tonight.
Old 06-13-2008, 04:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: THE INCREDIBLE "DROID I"
Carrier: Veriz-off

naejae730 is just getting started
Re: Windows Mobile 7 Themes! OK RTL, TIME TO PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinrirvine View Post
WHY DO YOU SAY YOUR A NOOB WHICH YOU ARE AND THEN GIVE OTHER NOOB'S ADVICE THAT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO RIGHT? U.L IS ONE OF THE MOST DIFFICULT TODAY LAUNCHER'S TO LEARN FOR SOMEONE STARTING OUT AND NOWHERE NEAR AS USER FIRENDLY AS SPB MOBILE SHELL. IT IS ALSO NOT EVEN NEEDED TO MAKE THIS THEME OR SKIN WORK. JUST THE 5 PROGRAMS MENTIONED IN THE FIRST POST. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INACCURATE INFO TO THOSE YOUR SUPPOSEDLY TRYING TO HELP AND STOP ACTING SO ARROGANT. spb mobile shell blows away ultimate launch and is much more user friendly and for those starting out this is most important.
I know Kevin already apologized for his behavior but I just HAD to say (in rtl's defense) that rtl was a wonderful help to me. I worked on my phone for a couple of hours last night and although I haven't mastered everything I'm pretty pleased with how I have things set up so far. I am faaaaar from a pro in this "phone tweaking game" but rtl made me feel like not giving up. I installed the SPB program so I haven't tried ultimate launch yet but I'm sure I'll be checking it within the next 15 days or so....

Just had to make that clear.

"The difference between a SMART person and a WISE person is that a SMART person knows what to say, and a WISE person knows whether to say it or not".
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes