PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2008, 05:47 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Diamond Theme For HTC Home

HTC Diamond Theme For HTC Home

Installation instructions:
1) Unzip the file and install the HTC Home 2.1.cab.

2) Go to settings/personal/today/items and uncheck HTC Home.

3)Replace the HTC home folder in the root of your device (/HTC Home) with the one provided in the zip.

4) Go to settings/personal/today/items and check HTC Home.

5) Set DiamondWallpaper.png as the today background.

6) You're done! Enjoy!

**Added**
I made this compatible with HHC Home Customizer now.
Dl the file HTC Diamond HHC Theme By dwizzy130.zip, unzip it, and follow the instructions.txt file on how to use it.

**Important**
Although it is rare, HTC Home can cause your device to freeze on boot so i am by no means responsible for anything that happenes if you use it.

If you like my work, let me know by hitting the thanks button. It only takes a second, and it means more than you think.

Last edited by dwizzy130; 02-26-2009 at 10:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 84 times.
Old 05-18-2008, 06:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Whom ever I choose.

king_tee is keeping up the good workking_tee is keeping up the good work
Re: HTC Diamond Theme For HTC Home

Thanks for posting this

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:32 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff

Nice I just seen this. I got a request for the clock for HHC. I just finished it and posted it in the request thread for HHC me and caddieguy got.

I just looked at the time lpaso posted this on xda and it was only 3:44 am yesterday and already in several different places.

Anyway I figured I note that I made the clock for use in HHC. Nice work dwizzy and lpaso.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:54 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Hey good job guys. Its funny, I have been working on this diamond theme for the touch but going through Rltoday route and trying to make the clockface flip.

Looks great... Keep up the good work.

Old 05-18-2008, 06:30 PM
iPhone Killer
Threadstarter

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Hey good job guys. Its funny, I have been working on this diamond theme for the touch but going through Rltoday route and trying to make the clockface flip.

Looks great... Keep up the good work.
sweet, i use rltoday sometimes, when ur done u should post a link to it here. id love to see it.

dwizzy130
Old 05-18-2008, 06:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro baby!!
Carrier: Sprint (employee plan = 20 dollars) 3000 anytime minutes and unlimited everything else :-P

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle

you know what... im bout to go head an make it my theme lol

samsung 640A --> motorola Q --> sprint touch --> now doin it big with the touch pro... oh so sexy lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2008, 07:14 PM
iPhone Killer
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue4shizzle View Post
you know what... im bout to go head an make it my theme lol
haha good one. i did talk to lpaso before posting this and told him what i was doing.lol

dwizzy130

Last edited by dwizzy130; 05-18-2008 at 07:47 PM.
Old 05-18-2008, 09:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700..6800..touch..diamond..pro
Carrier: sprint

adrian2pm is becoming a great contributor

how do you set the wallpaper i cant find it under theme?
Old 05-18-2008, 09:44 PM
iPhone Killer
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian2pm View Post
how do you set the wallpaper i cant find it under theme?
there is a file named DiamondWalpaper.png in the zip file. put it in your my pictures and set it as your today bg.
hope this helps,
dwizzy130
Old 05-18-2008, 10:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700..6800..touch..diamond..pro
Carrier: sprint

adrian2pm is becoming a great contributor

its not showing so i changed the extension to jpg but now its too bright ..where is the setting to make it less transparent
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes