PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 08:09 AM
Alikon

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Mobile Vista - Wisbar , WAD Skins

I cooked my windows mobile 6.1 rom and installed the updated versions of WAD and WA3. Works great on my touch. Also, i wanna say good work to grzegorz10. Has been really patient by explaining the installation process over to the lazy members that dont wanna do the reading.

Last edited by Alikon; 06-26-2008 at 08:32 AM.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: t-mobile wing

frankenstein is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to frankenstein

ok i tried downloading it to my phone and nothing happens
Old 07-03-2008, 03:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (MP6900SP)
Carrier: Sprint PCS

SuperFish is a n00b

Alright guys I reallyyy need help with this. I know how to install wisbar themes, but this specific one has got me stomped.

I put the Desktop files in the Themes/Desktop folder and I select the Portrait one from Desktop Theme manager. Then I get the Wisbar Advance 3 file, and I install that one with WA3. I open Wisbar Advance 3.exe, and all I get is the background of the vista image, and a couple of icons on the desktop that dont work. There is a a transparent vista bar on the bottom. Thats IT. No clock, start button, weather, etc, etc. Can someone help me out? I am a n00b and I am willing to cooperate with this, but I need to get a little extra help. Thanks.

- Donovan
Old 07-12-2008, 05:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc 6900
Carrier: sprint

s4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to s4n3_0n3

Quote:
Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
If you just installed wisbar Adv 3 you'll need to make a fie usually in the wisbar program file and name it, most of us name it Themes, once you've done that put your Mobile vista file in that file. Now go to your Wisbar Task Pnael/Settings/Theme/Wisbar Theme/Menu/Install andf then Search within youfr files till you find MobileVistaWisbar and ok it that will take you back to Theme page wher you can then select the skin.
I hope this helps but if you need more help the Lackridge site will give you more detailed help.
i did every thing that it says on here then when i press apply nothing happend just the sounds were working can some one tell me what i did wrong............. never mined i got it and im loveing the theme keep up the work

Last edited by s4n3_0n3; 07-23-2008 at 04:41 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH
Carrier: Sprint

handlez is a n00b

does anyone know how i can add on the desktop a current TEMP not just the highs and lows?
Old 07-26-2008, 02:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc 6900

s4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to s4n3_0n3

this theme is very nice
Old 07-29-2008, 11:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro

troubledrican is a n00b

Hi great skin package awesome work. i have 2 questions. ihave setup the skin nicely but i cannot figure out how to put the digital clock on the bottom taskbar and how do i link all programs to go to all programs folder. please help
Old 07-30-2008, 03:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD
Carrier: Optus
Threadstarter

grzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubledrican View Post
Hi great skin package awesome work. i have 2 questions. ihave setup the skin nicely but i cannot figure out how to put the digital clock on the bottom taskbar and how do i link all programs to go to all programs folder. please help
I'm not sure whay you mean the digital clock should be setup already on the bottom bar. To link programs on your pda only needs you to press and hold on the item chose properties in the menu, then find in the drop down menu in path to Executable the program that your looking for, then ok it and make your way out and you will be up and running
Old 08-20-2008, 09:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul

craig.dozier is a n00b

this is a sweet theme.. but iverytime i download the rar links its neva a package of stuff im downloading it from my pc and it come up as a paper is this right
Old 08-21-2008, 04:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD
Carrier: Optus
Threadstarter

grzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig.dozier View Post
this is a sweet theme.. but iverytime i download the rar links its neva a package of stuff im downloading it from my pc and it come up as a paper is this right
I'm not really understanding what you mean. The rar is a compressed file that needs to be opened on your home computer. Then the partsn transfered to your mobile.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes