PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2008, 08:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD
Carrier: Optus

grzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mobile Vista - Upgrade

A QVGA Portrait and Lndscape Skin set I Built from the ground up for myself and thought I'd Share!

WAD to be installed in themes/desktop/
Wisbar Adv3 skin

http://www.pocket-pc-visuals.com/MobileVista.rar
http://www.pocket-pc-visuals.com/MobileVistaWAD's.rar

UP AND RUNNING NOW!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WAD.jpg (75.0 KB, 8061 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by grzegorz10; 03-21-2008 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Upgrade
This post has been thanked 13 times.
Old 02-02-2008, 08:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

robmayer is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to robmayer Send a message via MSN to robmayer
Wow... that is nice! I used to play around with WA2/WA3 and WAD all the time back in my WM5 days, as well as made a similar vista skin too. The one difference was that mine was not nearly that good looking. The one thing I wish could be done is flip the "actual" taskbar to the bottom and the softkeys to the top so you can use that bottom taskbar, like you have in WAD, in every program. Anyway, well done... I'm gonna try this.

Last edited by robmayer; 02-02-2008 at 08:34 PM.
Old 02-02-2008, 09:51 PM
VIP Droid
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Genjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Genjinaro
Nice! *downloading*

I haven't done a WAD in awhile, I was content using WA2/3...Might give it a whirl this time...
Old 02-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: AT&T Tilt
Carrier: AT&T

mcfarlan is a n00b
Fantastic theme!! Very detailed and functional. Have not finished changing all of the shortcuts yet but how do you add a virtual page. I use Spb Diary and pressing on the desktop does not give me that option. I see I can add Weather Panel, but do you have a page I might have missed for personal PIMs?

Thank you though. Think I will keep this theme for a while.

Installed on AT&T 8525 running WM6.1
Old 02-03-2008, 12:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

grzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Thanks for the comments. I thought I might have caught out users if they were trying to put on a new virtual page. The Desktop has actually 2 wallpapers. The one on top is used as a button and just needs to be moved aside enough to reach the Desktop wallpaper and then a virtual page can be created or the wallpaper button can be deleted altogether.
I use this button (wallpaper) so I can shut the main menu off by pressing on any area on the Desktop. I hope this has helped and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint mogul

thekidd1584 is a n00b
hi can somebody help me i cant get in the website to download it everytime i try to get in it some crapy letters come out can somebody help me please thanks.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: AT&T Tilt
Carrier: AT&T

mcfarlan is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
Thanks for the comments. I thought I might have caught out users if they were trying to put on a new virtual page. The Desktop has actually 2 wallpapers. The one on top is used as a button and just needs to be moved aside enough to reach the Desktop wallpaper and then a virtual page can be created or the wallpaper button can be deleted altogether.
I use this button (wallpaper) so I can shut the main menu off by pressing on any area on the Desktop. I hope this has helped and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.
Thanks for the prompt response. Enjoying it so far...
Old 02-03-2008, 01:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I'm not sure what you mean as the url above downloads the rar file direct and it works fine. I checked my site and it's also fine. you might need to check settings on your web browser.
Old 02-03-2008, 01:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

homea1one is a n00b
grzegorz10,
I installed wisbar adv 3 and I am not sure what to do wit your file. First time user to wisbar. Would you mind helping me install your vista theme.

Thanks
Old 02-03-2008, 02:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by homea1one View Post
grzegorz10,
I installed wisbar adv 3 and I am not sure what to do wit your file. First time user to wisbar. Would you mind helping me install your vista theme.

Thanks
Are you referrring to the wisbar or the WAD skin and where did you install them ?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes