PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like my Theme?
Yes 1,158 47.54%
No 69 2.83%
Havent tried it yet, but looks interesting. 1,209 49.63%
Voters: 2436. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 02:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: none
Carrier: att

OneOfOne is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to OneOfOne
this is a total moron question but is this best installed in the phones [touch] memory or can it be effectively installed to run from the storage card? I have been installing everything for my touch to the storage card. I was not happy with this theme after installing it there so I am wondering if that was the problem.
Old 01-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Lurker

holas is a n00b
Instructions in spanish please. I probe to install this theme for 4/5 but I can't install it. Please, I need the instructions in spanish, please. Thank you very much.
Old 01-20-2008, 12:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

greigor78 is a n00b
Exclamation

I've had this theme for almost 2 weeks now and I have to say its really incredible what one can do with a smartphone. Thanx to all who have contributed to making this theme work: Everything seems to be running smooth except for a few bugs here and there. I have a few issues.

1) I installed the New Pod Ipod skins for my media player under program files/media player but when i search for skins under player options it is only giving me the default portrait option can anyone help me with this? If it helps all the skins are there under program files/windows media player even the default skin

2) Also, I am using Resco file explorer to manage my device but i had a free trial of Resco Radio that recently expired and every time i try to delete files or move files it automatically kicks me into the Resco Radio Register code screen the only way i can manage my files is through active sync on my computer, how can I get rid of this problem?

Thanx for your help guys, i own the HTC Touch from Sprint best phone i've ever had by far=D>

Last edited by greigor78; 01-20-2008 at 12:30 AM.
Old 01-20-2008, 05:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jlm5151 is a n00b
Here is my take on Torx awesome skin.....
Old 01-20-2008, 06:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

dzap is a n00b
grr...I've been messing around with this and can't figure out why it's doing this. I followed the instructions, and even did a hard reset to try allover again same thing...even the iphone black theme is enabled in the Today settings it's still showing the top bar as a kind of grayish..looks a lot like the default Touch theme..I went through all the settings and still can't figure it out....help

I did a search and will be trying some third-party programs hopefully to make it match but otherwise I can't figure out why it's doing this..
Old 01-21-2008, 02:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to ajones7279 Send a message via Yahoo to ajones7279
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzap View Post
grr...I've been messing around with this and can't figure out why it's doing this. I followed the instructions, and even did a hard reset to try allover again same thing...even the iphone black theme is enabled in the Today settings it's still showing the top bar as a kind of grayish..looks a lot like the default Touch theme..I went through all the settings and still can't figure it out....help

I did a search and will be trying some third-party programs hopefully to make it match but otherwise I can't figure out why it's doing this..

U have to set the Wisbar Advanced theme. You already have the WAD theme set up now go to your Wisbar settings>Themes>Wisbar Themes>Install and then under the dropdown menu, go to Program Files>Lakeridge Software>Wisbar Advanced and u should see the theme when u click on the folder
Old 01-21-2008, 04:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH

michiganfootball911 is a n00b
Do i have to download the file right from my phone? or somehow do i download on my computer then transfer it over?
Old 01-21-2008, 05:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

dzap is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajones7279 View Post
U have to set the Wisbar Advanced theme. You already have the WAD theme set up now go to your Wisbar settings>Themes>Wisbar Themes>Install and then under the dropdown menu, go to Program Files>Lakeridge Software>Wisbar Advanced and u should see the theme when u click on the folder
thank you thank you!! =D> It's perfect now..I was racking my brain all night about it...
One final thing though...it still shows "Start" as in where the carrier would be...and also...my signal level is not accurate..it says I have full service on Sprint (ahahahahha) even when I have the phone off(aka flight mode)...I'm sure I'll be able to tweak it but thanks again anyway for the help!!
EDIT: okay now it's perfect..apparently UITweaker that I was messing around with yesterday had something to do with it..reset it to default, and now the Start button doesn't show-up anymore..and the service bars work..I just didn't notice probably because of Sprint's no service here..but when I went to "Roaming Only" I noticed it was working..thanks again for all your help!!

Last edited by dzap; 01-21-2008 at 06:36 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:14 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP
good you got it working buddy.

is there any certain ideal theme i can put together for the next release? something not commercial or typical.. im working on a glassy theme now.. any other ideas
Old 01-22-2008, 12:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

Critical5 is a n00b
Is there a way to map a button that will bring up settings? Not SU2U, but the actual phone settings.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes