View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 12:24 AM
greigor78
Lurker

greigor78 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation

I've had this theme for almost 2 weeks now and I have to say its really incredible what one can do with a smartphone. Thanx to all who have contributed to making this theme work: Everything seems to be running smooth except for a few bugs here and there. I have a few issues.

1) I installed the New Pod Ipod skins for my media player under program files/media player but when i search for skins under player options it is only giving me the default portrait option can anyone help me with this? If it helps all the skins are there under program files/windows media player even the default skin

2) Also, I am using Resco file explorer to manage my device but i had a free trial of Resco Radio that recently expired and every time i try to delete files or move files it automatically kicks me into the Resco Radio Register code screen the only way i can manage my files is through active sync on my computer, how can I get rid of this problem?

Thanx for your help guys, i own the HTC Touch from Sprint best phone i've ever had by far=D>

Last edited by greigor78; 01-20-2008 at 12:30 AM.