PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like my Theme?
Yes 1,158 47.54%
No 69 2.83%
Havent tried it yet, but looks interesting. 1,209 49.63%
Voters: 2436. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2008, 12:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Dice is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Dice
Re: iPhone Theme by Torx-Tevelopment

i did but it is just not working out for me idk why i need step by step to make sure am doing the right thing

AioWarez.info
Old 05-12-2008, 02:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

waltzb is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice View Post
i did but it is just not working out for me idk why i need step by step to make sure am doing the right thing
When you go to Settings->Personal->Theme Manager, then click on Desktop Theme, what options do you see under "Installed Desktop Themes?" You should see some default skins and iPhone_Landscape and iPhone_Portrait.

Is that the case?
Old 05-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Lurker

waltzb is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
check this out,

http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/for...ad.php?t=11138

they're addressing the issue

**update**

i changed the start-up option from 0 to 5 seconds as well, and soft reset, and now my counter is accurate. Well see how long this lasts.

this also fixed my counters in s2u2
Has anyone noticed this issue combined with not being able to use the dialer on reset as well? The two are always connected for me (the message counts not updating and not being able to use the dialer). I can however force a call by going through my contact manager and initiating a call that way. After I force a call, the dialer works for me again.

I've tried the change withing Wisbar settings described above (0 -> 5 seconds), but it doesn't consistently help.

This bug is really annoying. Anyone have any other ideas?

Last edited by waltzb; 05-12-2008 at 01:52 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 01:53 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltzb View Post
Has anyone noticed this issue combined with not being able to use the dialer on reset as well? The two are always connected for me (the message counts not updating and not being able to use the dialer). I can however force a call by going through my contact manager and initiating a call that way. After I force a call, the dialer works for me again.

I've tried the change withing Wisbar settings described above (0 -> 5 seconds), but it doesn't consistently help.

This bug is really annoying. Anyone have any other ideas?
same problem, plus i cant set a timeout as i am just using WAD and not wisebar3.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Dice is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to Dice

Quote:
When you go to Settings->Personal->Theme Manager, then click on Desktop Theme, what options do you see under "Installed Desktop Themes?" You should see some default skins and iPhone_Landscape and iPhone_Portrait.

Is that the case?
it does not show the iphone them in the options
Old 05-12-2008, 03:19 PM
Lurker

hittormiss is a n00b

Works great it did take some time to tinker with but the results are on point
Old 05-12-2008, 03:45 PM
Lurker

waltzb is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice View Post
it does not show the iphone them in the options
Ok, so that means that you need to copy the iPhone Portrait folder and the iPhone Landscape folder from the zip file you downloaded and copy those folders to your device. Per Torx's instructions in the readme (point 4) copy both folders to the Device/Themes/Desktop folder. After that you should be able to see the files as I described above, select the appropriate one per the readme instructions and that should be it.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Lurker

waltzb is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
same problem, plus i cant set a timeout as i am just using WAD and not wisebar3.
Thank you. At least I know I'm not the only one. I don't think the timeout is the answer; at least not in my experience. I'm running WA3 and tried multiple settings and nothing offers a consistent fix.

I can usually get everything to eventually work correctly with multiple resets, but I would really like to know if there might be a way of fixing this. There has to be a way of troubleshooting this and isolating where the conflict is. My problem is that I just switched from smartphone and I'm still learning how to get around wm6 pro. Can anyone help? Any PPC gurus out there? Please?
Old 05-13-2008, 04:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xperia
Carrier: digi

Darkchaser is a n00b

Quote:
Thank you. At least I know I'm not the only one. I don't think the timeout is the answer; at least not in my experience. I'm running WA3 and tried multiple settings and nothing offers a consistent fix.

I can usually get everything to eventually work correctly with multiple resets, but I would really like to know if there might be a way of fixing this. There has to be a way of troubleshooting this and isolating where the conflict is. My problem is that I just switched from smartphone and I'm still learning how to get around wm6 pro. Can anyone help? Any PPC gurus out there? Please?
I've struggled with this problem so many times. The best solution is to set the delay to 10 seconds instead of 5. So far I have not had the problem reoccur since I set it to 10. 5 seconds is like a gamble, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Hope this helps. I know how frustrating it can get.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:43 AM
Lurker

waltzb is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkchaser View Post
I've struggled with this problem so many times. The best solution is to set the delay to 10 seconds instead of 5. So far I have not had the problem reoccur since I set it to 10. 5 seconds is like a gamble, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Hope this helps. I know how frustrating it can get.
Thanks for the reply. I've been going through the process of uninstalling different programs and then checking the effect on the message counts issue. Last night I removed a demo version of spb mobile shell that I had been running (I like how touch friendly the whole setup is). And so far, my dialer issue has been resolved, but message counts are still hit or miss. I'm trying not to get too excited but I'm wondering if anyone else who is experiencing this same problem has spb's app installed as well?

Darkchaser, I'm trying your 10 sec suggestion now. Thanks again.

Last edited by waltzb; 05-13-2008 at 11:49 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes