PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like my Theme?
Yes 1,158 47.54%
No 69 2.83%
Havent tried it yet, but looks interesting. 1,209 49.63%
Voters: 2436. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMouseTM View Post
Hi Torx,
first of all many thanks because your theme is just beatiful. Just some questions. I have a HTC touch and I have these issue so I'd like if you could help me with something:

1. Verizon text in the main screen I read your guide and I know it's possible to change it but I don't know where to get a guide to do it

2. Adding calendar appointment on the main screen when the device is locked even here I read your guide and I know it's possible to change it but I don't know where to get a guide to do it

3. Even if the device is locked when I pass my finger on the screen to active the touchfluo it works even if it shouldn't since the device is lockered. Any suggestion to avoid that?

4. iPhone PocketCM other great tool congratulation... but here two thing I don't know. I saw that in this tool there's a keypad I was looking for since ages but the point is that I'm not able to create a message from there, is that normal? I just see a wee pencil but I' not able to click on it. Is that a bug of that tool in my phone or is that normal? Are you implementing anything for that?

Another thing I don't see any close button for this tool. How can I close it without pressing the red button hardware button) on my phone?

5. Keyboard doesn't look like in your screenshots. It works but the look is terrible... and when you close a phone call or you receive one you're basically unable toread anything! any suggestion to solve this one? do you think hard-resetting my ppc and reinstall everything could solve these issues?

Thanks for your help...whoever can help me
Bye

1) i cant remember if someone created a verizon icon or not, youll probably have to look in this thread somewhere.. download it, extract it into /Wisbaradvance/iPhone_(dark or light)/ folder and rename that file to "lt_telco_att.tga" if youre using the light theme, or "dk_telco_att.tga" if youre using the dark theme. rename to att as mentioned as you wont be using att anyways, i say do it this way because youd have to do more crap in the settings and it gets more complicated, just trying to keep it easy for ya. Then make sure custom3 is checked and enabled to display.

2) i dont know anything calendar appointments with this theme.
3) dont have a touch so i cant say
4) check out the latest fixed version of my pocketcm theme by DvTonder, ED, and lightbiter here, update to one of those versions. These guys went far and beyond to update my theme and its great. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=356419
5) to close, hold down on the keypad and choose close
6) keyboard? you mean keypad? the nargalzius one?? well there could be some incompatibilites with the touch, just uninstall it and wait for a better version

thanks
Old 01-05-2008, 05:49 PM
Lurker

Dj_C4 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajones7279 View Post
Re-install WP. I had that problem at one point, reinstallled, and it worked fine. Also everything was stored in the main memory, not the storage card
Thanks, Re-installed WP and it works fine now

Also Thanks to TORX, sorry i should have said I took it out of my today screen. THANKS

I have also installed the Slide to Unlock screen saver and caller ID (which is great) the only minor bug i've dound with it is:

When running slide2unlock the drop down 'menu' in WA3 vanishes lol. At first i thought this was a big deal cause how do you close the iPod theme if you need to, but you can just tap and hold on the background and 'quit' it.

Anyone else have this problem? (i have the newest slide2unlock' and 'iLock' installed.

Thanks! this thread is great
Old 01-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

CMeys is keeping up the good workCMeys is keeping up the good work
Okay, an update as to my whole screen going blank (black) when the phone been sitting and charging for a few hours. I have found that with it in this state, if I go to Programs-WAD-Next page, all comes back.

Could this have to do with the fact that I deleted all but one of the pages the theme came with (and added a new one)? It seems that after a period of time the theme is looking to automatically switch to a page that is no longer there (when I click WAD-next page, I see quick "Games" on the screen before it switches to one of my pages -- "Games" is one of the pages I deleted).

How can I keep it from trying to switch to a non-existent page? I assume there's something I neglected to do when deleting the page.

Any thoughts? Thanks.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC P3600

ub4u is a n00b
Question thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajones7279 View Post
Listen, first off, make sure you're in author mode. Now, holdd your stylus down on an empty space to bring up the menu. Where it says "Page", go to the bottom and go to properties, click on the plugin, and click remove. Make sure you're clicking on a completely empty spot. If its a plugin that takes up the entire screen, you might wanna remove it from the WM today settings screen. I'll post some screenshots later if it'll help
Many thanks ajones for your help, yeah i found it .... sorry i am new to all this...i got another question my WA3 themes dont work... i have installed Trox themes to the correct location ... both dark and light but still WA3 wont let me click ok ... after selecting it ... at the end to close the application i had to click cancel.

thanks in advance
Old 01-06-2008, 07:51 AM
Lurker

TheMouseTM is a n00b
Thanks for answering me step by step..

just for the second point I meant this:

I can't see my appointments showing up here
Old 01-06-2008, 09:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker

An additional update on my problem with the screen blanking.
1) It seems to happen after a sync
2) The blank page that comes up doesn't seem to be an active virtual page as I cannot tap-hold on it and get any menu, but it does have 2 very thin lines at the bottom of the screen, one on the left and one on the right which when tappped bring up my calendar and contacts respectively, as if they are remnants of a page or something.

Any ideas? Thanks.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:58 AM
Lurker

holas is a n00b
Anybody can upload the instructions into spanish languaje?. I tried to put it in my Qtek but it's doesn't work. Thank you.
Old 01-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

rockness724 is a n00b
Wa2??

Noob Question....but I assume WA2 will not work with this iPhone Theme? I'm only asking because last week before finding this site, I had to purchase WA2 in order to use "another" iPhone that I didn't care too much for. I like the ideas and setup of this one better...=D>

Let me know if you can!!! Please!?!?
Old 01-08-2008, 10:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I decided to rebuild my version of the theme of scratch and I have now gotten rid of the assorted problems reported above and all works fine. Thank you.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch

PrettyRicky is a n00b
Help!!!

i have no idea how to download this, did you not put up directions for only people who know what there doing, i been tryingt o figure it out for several hours now and i am really really lost...i cant even find the readme.txt thing soo please just help me out
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes