PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 03:00 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows 7 ULTIMATE theme WVGA+VGA (+Install guide)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1milenia View Post
i need help i get to a purple welcome screen then nothing happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMoto View Post
I could not install WAD in my Diamond2, so I get another one 2.6.0.15 beta.

Anyway, I managed (it was hard tought) to import the skins, and it give me the startup image, but stuck in the welcome... everytime.

Any ideia... I realy would like to see this working.
Hmm, I didnt see this problem, but your not the only one.

**Revised step by step instructions in first post. Try again.**

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!

Last edited by Hypnotic2010; 05-18-2010 at 08:40 AM.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TDiamond2
Carrier: Vodafone

PMoto is a n00b

Hi Hypnotic. Glad to see you around!

I found that my phone get's crazy: The alarm did not sound, and any sound is audible anymore... and my notifications stop working.
I'm uninstalling WAD, and trying to make everything work again... a reboot make my phone have sound again...
Still this notifications issue???? I found a new DENA notifications app in aplications?????
I don't know about any DENA?????
Old 05-18-2010, 08:39 AM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Threadstarter

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMoto View Post
Hi Hypnotic. Glad to see you around!

I found that my phone get's crazy: The alarm did not sound, and any sound is audible anymore... and my notifications stop working.
I'm uninstalling WAD, and trying to make everything work again... a reboot make my phone have sound again...
Still this notifications issue???? I found a new DENA notifications app in aplications?????
I don't know about any DENA?????
DENA has noting to do with the installation of wad. DENA apps include a lockscreen, theme, DENA notification icons,or clock you may have installed previously. Probably causing weird issues.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TDiamond2
Carrier: Vodafone

PMoto is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
DENA has noting to do with the installation of wad. DENA apps include a lockscreen, theme, DENA notification icons,or clock you may have installed previously. Probably causing weird issues.
You're right. Sorry, but I get frustrated with the phone behavior.
DENA is a small icon skin for Cookie Home Tab. I found now.

Anyway, thanks for the help. WAD and the theme Windows 7 are awesome looking and I still want to have them in my phone.

BTW, now I only need to solve a Notifications issue, and then everything is back to normal.

PMoto
Old 05-30-2010, 04:05 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

It amazes me to see this being used on a cell phone Great job hypnotic!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Samsung Epic

JHComputerGuy is keeping up the good workJHComputerGuy is keeping up the good work

Any idea about fixing the purple welcome screen in portrait mode? I really want to use this but can't get past that screen.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

thndrandlitning5 is a n00b

Maybe I'm retarded...but I can't seem to get this to have the whole W7 desktop look.
I have an HTC Mogul (PPC6800) on Sprint.
I did everything correctly (at least I think I did) and it's showing up differently then the W7 theme.
How can I take a screenshot to show how it looks?
Old 06-05-2010, 12:05 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHComputerGuy View Post
Any idea about fixing the purple welcome screen in portrait mode? I really want to use this but can't get past that screen.
Make sure you are using the Wvga version. Also be sure you follow the steps exactly. Try again by following the steps. Remove all wisbar and theme files and program folders then try fresh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndrandlitning5 View Post
Maybe I'm retarded...but I can't seem to get this to have the whole W7 desktop look.
I have an HTC Mogul (PPC6800) on Sprint.
I did everything correctly (at least I think I did) and it's showing up differently then the W7 theme.
How can I take a screenshot to show how it looks?
You also need to be sure you are using the VGA version. When I tried using the VGA version on my TP2 by accident i got the same weird purple desktop. You can use myMobiler to take screenshots. Also make sure you have followed the instructions also. Its common that people are not waiting long enough when the theme is importing. I have installed this numerous times on my TP2 and by following my steps it should work correctly.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

thndrandlitning5 is a n00b

I used the VGA version.
I may have gotten a bit confused on the following step
Quote:
6-Go back to the W7 theme rar file and click on Windows 7 portrait and import the theme to program files/lakeridge/wisbar advance desktop/themes/default portrait and hit ok. **WAIT** about 20+ seconds untill it says theme succesfully imported. Then do the same for the Windows 7 default landscape file.
\
Not sure what you mean by "Import" but what I did was drop them in via explorer on my PC, was that correct?
Old 06-06-2010, 09:58 AM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndrandlitning5 View Post
I used the VGA version.
I may have gotten a bit confused on the following step
\
Not sure what you mean by "Import" but what I did was drop them in via explorer on my PC, was that correct?
No, just click on the file like you would a .cab file. When you click on the theme file it will ask you where you want to import the file. Then choose to import the file to program files/lakeridge/wisbar advance desktop/themes/default portrait and hit ok.
Dont just copy and paste the file there, you should import it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes