PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 12:16 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Zenonia!

once again, untrue. ive never run the stock taskbar for more than a day, ive tried many differnet taskbars andhave never had any problems with this game.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Unaufhaltsam is keeping up the good workUnaufhaltsam is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Unaufhaltsam Send a message via Yahoo to Unaufhaltsam Send a message via Skype™ to Unaufhaltsam

Hmm. I tested the custom taskbar thing myself and others in other forums have as well and it worked without the custom taskbars. You using cabs to install the new taskbar or cooked in custom? Cooked in works fine for me just not after installing one though cab. If you're using a cab maybe its a certain file being changed by some taskbars that messes it up.
Old 06-25-2010, 06:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It seems that this is a free download now: LINK REMOVED

However, on Sprint Touch Pro 2 running the stock 6.5 with Co0kie's HomeTab 1.85, I see the loading screen for a few seconds and it exits. Any ideas?

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 06-26-2010 at 08:15 AM. Reason: MOD EDIT: Link to Warez site
Old 06-29-2010, 11:29 AM
PPC Geek's writer
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy 4G
Carrier: tmobile

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94 View Post
It seems that this is a free download now: LINK REMOVED

However, on Sprint Touch Pro 2 running the stock 6.5 with Co0kie's HomeTab 1.85, I see the loading screen for a few seconds and it exits. Any ideas?
Dude are you serious....if everyone says its $10.00 why would you think its free.
Old 06-29-2010, 04:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogelio rios View Post
Dude are you serious....if everyone says its $10.00 why would you think its free.
I've been chastised already, spank you very much!

I was tricked by the "professional look" of the site, and the mod even said that was how they trick people.
Old 07-02-2010, 11:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and loving it
Carrier: Verizon

whatsinaname is just getting started

I am using Mr.X rom, and cht 1.8.5
Zenonia just starts to load and then shuts off.

If our taskbar is cooked in are we just out the 10 bucks? or has anyone came up with a "fix" for it.

I like the game and kind of miss playing it
Old 07-09-2010, 11:09 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

not sure what to tell you guys about the taskbar thing. ive tried cooked in and cabbed taskbars, have never had an issue. you guys could always get an android phone and play it on there, multitouch does wonders for this game
Old 07-19-2010, 01:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Tekara is a n00b

Finally found a good ROM that Zenonia runs under, the latest Energy ROM (673 Dinik Glass / Jul 17). I don't know what's special about this ROM that Zenonia likes, but it's proven to be the best of all worlds for me, I now have a solid, fast and attractive ROM as well my game .
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games