PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2009, 11:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Hero
Carrier: Sprint

toastcfh is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NFS (Need For Speed) Undercover G-Sensor Insufficient Memory Fix

i found a way to make it work over at xda. there solution was to install flipit then enable 0 and 270 degree rotation for nfs. then rotate to landscape and start the game. it should work at this point. if not just exit the game and start it again and it should work. it has worked on several roms for me usin 6.5 and 6.1. hope this helps u guys
Old 07-12-2009, 11:19 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t
Threadstarter

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastcfh View Post
i found a way to make it work over at xda. there solution was to install flipit then enable 0 and 270 degree rotation for nfs. then rotate to landscape and start the game. it should work at this point. if not just exit the game and start it again and it should work. it has worked on several roms for me usin 6.5 and 6.1. hope this helps u guys
Does it seem to work even if TF3D isn't on? I don't use TF3D, I use Titanium, and even on my Fuze (Touch Pro), it would hang if I didn't have TF3D on for some reason.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastcfh View Post
Thanks for the info.
Cab file or link?
Old 07-15-2009, 11:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I have three TP's. My everyday phone is running merdin's 6.5/Rhodum TF3D2 & NFS won't run on that even with this fix.

One of the other TP's is running the latest NFS ROM & the game works perfectly in that one with no tweaks at all.

~John
Old 07-15-2009, 11:29 AM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

yup NFSFAN's rom it runs perfectly cuz he optimized and updated the 3d drivers

Juicy stated that he also fixed it for his next release so im anxious for that cuz ilike it better than NFSFAN's current release
Old 07-15-2009, 11:35 AM
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post
yup NFSFAN's rom it runs perfectly cuz he optimized and updated the 3d drivers

Juicy stated that he also fixed it for his next release so im anxious for that cuz ilike it better than NFSFAN's current release
yea, I like merdin's better than NFS also (that's why I haven't flashed NFS to my everyday phone).

I can live without Need For Speed as I have it in my ipod touch & it's a MUCH better game in the ipod for some reason + the bigger screen is better for gaming (although the graphics are better in the TP)......

I don't always have the touch with me however so I would like to get NFS working for when I need to kill time at work..

~John
Old 07-15-2009, 01:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: Vod

BioTecK is just getting started

Whenever I get this message I run this little application called "CleanRAM" and that seems to do the trick as well...
Old 07-15-2009, 02:40 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioTecK View Post
Whenever I get this message I run this little application called "CleanRAM" and that seems to do the trick as well...
Doesn't work for me.

~John
Old 07-30-2009, 09:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: T-Mobile US HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

Vegito168 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Vegito168 Send a message via Yahoo to Vegito168 Send a message via Skype™ to Vegito168

Quick question....Does anyone know if there is a non G-Sensor version that I can get since I am using an Xperia X1i? I am a HUGE fan of Need for Speed!!! I would really love to be able to play it on my Xperia. If anyone could supply me with a link, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanx.....
Old 07-30-2009, 10:05 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

This doesn't work for the latest Juicy... However he has Rhodium manila.

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games