PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 11:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Big Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Big Redneck3100
Re: brick breaker ne1?

Ok bro, try this thread....it has the games pack and you can dl it to your pc, and install the .cabbed up games you want

***EDIT***
oops, my bad bro, you gotta install the cab to your phone, no big deal though, it doesn't take up that much space installing it you your sd card....thats what I do with all my games and such, and I have no problems playin them either

When life gives you lemons...find someone whos life gave them tequilla and have a party!!!!

If I've helped you in any way, please hit the button, I surely appreciate it!!!!!

Last edited by Big Redneck3100; 06-23-2009 at 12:02 PM. Reason: CORRECTION
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:53 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i got a very cool breakiut gane that has some crazy boards and a store ti upgrade your paddle ect. anybody that wants it, pm me. i gota get the link from my girls tp. redneck, you know my games. lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Big Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i got a very cool breakiut gane that has some crazy boards and a store ti upgrade your paddle ect. anybody that wants it, pm me. i gota get the link from my girls tp. redneck, you know my games. lol
Yes sir, I sure do You seem to find the best around!!!! +1 to you Darren!!!
Old 06-23-2009, 12:44 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrob View Post
how do you play this game on the touch pro?
just install per directions and play per directions on the thread that he pointed to.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: ATT

k_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to k_semler Send a message via MSN to k_semler Send a message via Yahoo to k_semler Send a message via Skype™ to k_semler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrob View Post
how do you play this game on the touch pro?
You use your stylus to move the desk back and forth like you would in BrickBreaker.
Baseband: UCKJ3
Kernel: 2.6.35.7 - I997RUXG3-CL366622 user@netbook #Infusion-GB-CoreA
Old 06-26-2009, 11:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I installed the games super ultra mega dizzle big billy bad a** game pack and holy cow....is it a LOT of games lol!!!!! But, they're all pretty fun too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-27-2009, 02:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

In case you could not find it....Neat but, old game (think I had this with the PocketPC fun pack years ago). I do remember it being a fun game.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

In case you could not find it....Neat but, old game (think I had this with the PocketPC fun pack years ago). I do remember it being a fun game.
That game is in the arcade pack found here bro....but its a fun game
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games