PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 10:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Page Plus Cellular

WBFAir is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWBFAir is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWBFAir is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATE!!! Full version Obama vs. Bush game play as either bush or Obama now!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Why President Obama vs. President Bush. One is retired in Texas, the other is ...

So, how about Candidate Obama vs. President Obama.

Best regards,
-boggsie
ooh ooh I can finish this one!

....retired from reality?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:03 PM
PPC Geek's writer
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy 4G
Carrier: tmobile
Threadstarter

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower
future game osama vs. bush

Ok for my next game it going to be much deeper and not as simple. It will have cutscences and storylines. I will take my time and make it funny and conterversial game. And its only for windows mobile WVGA.Any ideas you might have post them here for Osama vs. bush.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Osama vs. bush.jpg (48.4 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint - bye bye VZW!

shad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Obama vs. bush wvga game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBFAir View Post
Don't you just love how every one against Bush clams he's as dumb as a bag of hammers but then turns right around and tries to pin what would have been to most masterful undercover operation know to man kind on him.
no one says he planned it.... they said he knew about it. we all know he was too dumb plan it w/o advisors. I mean, just look at his report cards. he only got into the college he did because of daddy, everything he "accomplished" was because of daddy.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

biff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: UPDATE!!! Full version Obama vs. Bush game play as either bush or Obama now!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0w77 View Post
no one says he planned it.... they said he knew about it. we all know he was too dumb plan it w/o advisors. I mean, just look at his report cards. he only got into the college he did because of daddy, everything he "accomplished" was because of daddy.
Bush knew about 9/11 the same way Roosevelt knew about Pearl Harbor: He knew something was coming, but didn't know what, when, or where. Kinda hard to stop an attack with that kind of limited intel... So it's rather unfair to say he knew about 9/11

And secondly, didn't Al Gore fail out of college twice before getting into Harvard? Look, I'm not trying to stick up for Bush, per se. But isn't it rather unfair, hypocritical, and shamefully biased of you to slam Bush for getting into Harvard because of dadddy and yet not slam his democratic opponents for doing the exact same thing?
Old 02-10-2010, 06:08 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP
Re: future game osama vs. bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogelio rios View Post
Ok for my next game it going to be much deeper and not as simple. It will have cutscences and storylines. I will take my time and make it funny and conterversial game. And its only for windows mobile WVGA.Any ideas you might have post them here for Osama vs. bush.
I still don't get the facination with a man who has virtually vanished from public eye, so as not to distract from the task in front of the current President.

The game to write is candidate Obama vs. President Obama. Everybody; EVERYBODY can get into that. The President (the current president) hasn't really accomplished anything on candidate Obama's agenda, which has the liberals incensed and what the President has managed to accomplish is spend a BUNCH of money that he doesn't have, which has the conservatives incensed (granted, where were these fiscal conservatives in the years 2003 to 2006).

The point being, the game needs to be fresh with a current impact: That is Candidate Obama vs. President Obama.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 02-10-2010, 08:19 PM
PPC Geek's writer
Threadstarter

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP

this is in response to boggsie....... Ok the reason I pick the people I pick is to make it fair not take one side over the other. Iam very sure you can watch news stations that bash Obama,Bush,Clinton,mcCain etc.
Iam not going to support ethier side,Iam going to show both sides. I let people decide which side thier going to take. As far of politicians are concerned,there is 1 truth. Honestly they all say how better they are going to make the country. They rile people up ,they fake argue with each other,then you select one. Maybe you realized what I always known for a long time democratic and republic are on the same team.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:46 PM
b00nsquad

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogelio rios View Post
this is in response to boggsie....... Ok the reason I pick the people I pick is to make it fair not take one side over the other. Iam very sure you can watch news stations that bash Obama,Bush,Clinton,mcCain etc.
Iam not going to support ethier side,Iam going to show both sides. I let people decide which side thier going to take. As far of politicians are concerned,there is 1 truth. Honestly they all say how better they are going to make the country. They rile people up ,they fake argue with each other,then you select one. Maybe you realized what I always known for a long time democratic and republic are on the same team.
Ok, great reply and I agree that Democrat and Republican politicians (right now) appear to be on the same side; the side that wants to take money out of my pocket and spend it on things that I don't agree with.

... but I digress ... I was hoping to point in the direction of a current events type of cast to your game. Folowing your desire to use President Bush, the correct analogy would pit Bush vs Gore or Bush vs Kerry as they were actual election opponents for the office of President of the United States of America. Or, you could choose to go current and pit Obama vs McCain as they were actual opponents in the election.

An equally interesting thought would be to pit President Obama vs Osama Bin Laden. While perhaps not the de-facto leader of Al Quaeda, Bin Laden is recognized as a, if not the senior operational organizer of their efforts.

In the end it is obviously your game, your effort and I think it is great to be able to freely express your ideas in this manner, so I applaud your initiative and creativity, whatever you choose to implement.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 02-10-2010, 10:54 PM
PPC Geek's writer
Threadstarter

I have read alot of comments here and had couple of laughs. The funniest part is people on ppc geeks make better arguements than TV News shows. I have been thinking about it and maybe the next game should be of lighter subject. Right now Iam trying to think of pop culture figures whether it be actors,singers,cartoon charactors,music artist. Any ideas?
Old 02-11-2010, 09:39 AM
b00nsquad

Whatever you decide, please, PLEASE don't stop creating!!

Others, start contributing - what are some pop culture feuds that you can think of?
David Letterman vs. Jay Leno
Darth Vader vs. Obi Wan Kenobi
The Rock vs. Triple H (dunno about this one, just trying to spur on ideas)

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 02-11-2010, 11:11 AM
PPC Geek's writer
Threadstarter

Letterman vs. Leno hahahaha now that is good. That should have been made long ago. Now I just have to think of some senarios to put them in!!! I am going to use that , thanks for the idea boggsie. That would be a much better game idea.It will take me some time to make but it will be worth it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games

Tags
free pocket pc games, free windows mobile games, free wvga games, wvga games