PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which phone is better and why?
TP2 is better 5 41.67%
LG IQ is better 2 16.67%
Wait for something better 5 41.67%
who cares? 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 01:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday
TP2 VS LG eXpo/IQ

Just wondering how these two phones would compare. I really like the screen size of the TP2 and don't really see myself going any smaller again but snapdragon might be worth it. Also I've only had HTC PPC's in the past so I don't know how the build quality is compared to LG.
Here is a few links on LG IQ/Monaco
http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/LG-I...26-p_3722.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPdhTTMdAAs

Last edited by one80oneday; 11-30-2009 at 02:04 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile
Threadstarter

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday
Re: TP2 VS LG eXpo/IQ

More news, which is better?
http://www.ppcgeeks.com/2009/11/30/l...o-att-dec-7th/
Old 11-30-2009, 03:05 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

so far all i see it has over the tp2 is a 5mp camera and a 1gig processor!! the tp2 has a bigger screen!! and a better hardware keyboard!

im not big on lg branded smartphones there phones i have played with felt cheap and felt like a toy!!

i would wait until the touch hd 2!!

Old 12-17-2009, 05:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Universal
Carrier: Tmobile

jobot is a n00b

I am way excited for the lg expo. i think that i will finally be ditching all of my other pdas for it.
Old 12-20-2009, 07:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell

eviltuna is a n00b

I just got the LG IQ (expo) yesterday, previous two phones were HTC Hero and HTC Touch (Vogue). And let me tell you, the 1Ghz Snapdragon processor makes this phone amazing, the LG UI, although not as good as HTC's is actually a lot better in person then in the videos. Very worth it, best phone I've used even though its still WM 6.5. If you plan on waiting for a better phone, why bother, as there's always something better coming out down the road that you might as well always be waiting.

So unless you've got your mind set on something, I say go for the IQ, also the keyboard on this phone is really nice, my last phone that had a keyboard was the HTC Tilt, and the LG's keyboard blows it out of the water, the phone also feels like its much better quality and feels nicer in your hands then the HTC phones I've had in the past. And this is coming from a person who has using HTC phones for the past 5 years, and going through like 7 phones. The only thing I don't like is how there is no space for the Stylus inside the actual phone like most HTC phones have.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison