View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 07:53 AM
eviltuna
Lurker

eviltuna is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 VS LG eXpo/IQ

I just got the LG IQ (expo) yesterday, previous two phones were HTC Hero and HTC Touch (Vogue). And let me tell you, the 1Ghz Snapdragon processor makes this phone amazing, the LG UI, although not as good as HTC's is actually a lot better in person then in the videos. Very worth it, best phone I've used even though its still WM 6.5. If you plan on waiting for a better phone, why bother, as there's always something better coming out down the road that you might as well always be waiting.

So unless you've got your mind set on something, I say go for the IQ, also the keyboard on this phone is really nice, my last phone that had a keyboard was the HTC Tilt, and the LG's keyboard blows it out of the water, the phone also feels like its much better quality and feels nicer in your hands then the HTC phones I've had in the past. And this is coming from a person who has using HTC phones for the past 5 years, and going through like 7 phones. The only thing I don't like is how there is no space for the Stylus inside the actual phone like most HTC phones have.