PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Time to buy a Diamond or wait for the Diamond2?
Keep the Diamond, be happy 10 15.38%
Wait, the Diamond2 is a major improvement over D1 35 53.85%
Go with a different phone altogether 20 30.77%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 05:43 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: worth waiting for the D2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafyrod View Post
ill get either the diamond 2 or touch pro 2 with only one condition if the damn battery last me a full day, if not ill get the palm pre....
I get full days battery life by running MightyROM5.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
I think the Diamond 2 has a WVGA screen. I don't know if it will be a good fit in my pocket like the Diamond is because the Diamond 2 is longer but I will have to try a dry fit when it comes out. I may miss the d pad also but on second thought, I don't use the d pad much anyway so it probably won't be a deciding factor regarding purchasing it.
pocket fit, come on! use a belt clip or do this... or just buy some cargo pants, some jeans even have a cellphone pocket on the side usually carpenter jeans do the trick too.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Intrepid
Carrier: The Now Network

rafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to rafyrod

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
I get full days battery life by running MightyROM5.
i nees to get in contact with sir, that was the reason i sold mine, and got the treo pro.....
darn it....

but my diamond went to 7 stroke and 5 cold flu..
Old 05-30-2009, 01:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfender42 View Post
Hey I have the same question but for the TP2. Should buy a TP now and then upgrade to the TP2 when my current contract is up or just wait for the TP2 altogether?
I honestly would wait.
I'm waiting.
Old 05-30-2009, 02:09 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafyrod View Post
i nees to get in contact with sir, that was the reason i sold mine, and got the treo pro.....
darn it....

but my diamond went to 7 stroke and 5 cold flu..
Boo. Hiss. Actually I don't blame you though. But I hacked it with MR5 beta and it seems stable but also it seems to be able to last all day and that's with 200 text messages or so.
Old 05-30-2009, 01:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
pocket fit, come on! use a belt clip or do this... or just buy some cargo pants, some jeans even have a cellphone pocket on the side usually carpenter jeans do the trick too.
I'm going to buy some rubber bands right now!
Old 05-30-2009, 07:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
I'm going to buy some rubber bands right now!
how about a hat that can hold your phone that also is a bluetooth device as well?

see this hat

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/m...ers-202655.php

Attached Images
File Type: jpg motohat.jpg (9.2 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-30-2009, 08:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Where is this website that has such a vast collection of these unique accessory items as I would like to purchase them as gifts for some special people
Old 06-02-2009, 12:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc titan touch diamond
Carrier: sprint metro

heinekenr2d2 is a n00b

get the touch pro

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison