PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 06:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

Glitch4583 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint TP vs AT&T Fuze

Well,

I'm finally about to move to a place where there's more then one reliable carrier around (Adios Montana!). I had a Sprint TP for a few days before I returned it due to cosmetic reasons and am waiting for there to be a stock available of them. I like the Sprint TP but refuse to deal with Sprint directly when I move down to Orlando due to the horror stories I've heard about their customer service. I'm also a bit hesitant to go with buying through Best Buy and holding onto vzw for my carrier with a hacked TP since I just read today that BB just issued a major voluntary layoff.
This leaves me with AT&T and the Fuze. It feels like a mix between the Sprint TP and the vzw TP in that it has all the RAM but has a wonky keyboard. I won't be able to do a hands-on with the device until I'm in Orlando and if I want to drop vzw, I'll prolly need to do it before my move.

Want to know what people think about the Fuze that have managed to handle both.

- Glitch
Old 12-16-2008, 06:52 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP vs AT&T Fuze

I have the Sprint Touch Pro but my friend works for AT&T and she has the Fuze. 2 be honest i feel like the Fuze looks and feels cheap. They kept the damond back but i had no idea it was made of shiny plastic, that is a finger print magnet and just looks cheap. As far as software/hardware i think they are very similar if not identical. I don't notice a lag in either one. I prefer the look of the Sprint Touch Pro and my friend actually agrees with me lol which was shocking because she had an iphone 3g before and just insisted that was the greatest phone ever lol. So i guess it comes down to personal preference. Go for which one you think looks better. Hope this helps.
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison