PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 10:56 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: samsung
Carrier: vzn
Threadstarter

Unflushablelog is keeping up the good workUnflushablelog is keeping up the good workUnflushablelog is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Disgusted by iPhone users reviewing the TP with bias on CNET

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldwide View Post
Why is everybody so up in arms about this? This is a WinMo forum we hate the iphone I guess they have a right to hate the Pro.
yeah, but i wouldn't ever give the iphone a half star rating! that's just silly. both phones are pretty good no matter which side you're on, it just depends whether you want a smart phone with restricted features and community development or a true pocket pc that has a great developing community to keep our devices updated.
iPhones are for people that would buy a copy of "smart phones for dummies," or for people that just want phones (too bad their carriers are known for dropped calls)
Touch Pros are for everybody that loves computers because that's basically what it is.

Last edited by Unflushablelog; 11-13-2008 at 11:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro baby!!
Carrier: Sprint (employee plan = 20 dollars) 3000 anytime minutes and unlimited everything else :-P

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldwide View Post
Why is everybody so up in arms about this? This is a WinMo forum we hate the iphone I guess they have a right to hate the Pro.
no, we are pissed because that review was extremely biased and would discourage people from buying the phone due to the fact that an idiot wrote a review with no cellphone knowledge whatsoever

samsung 640A --> motorola Q --> sprint touch --> now doin it big with the touch pro... oh so sexy lol
Old 11-13-2008, 10:59 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

look at the mans sig
Quote:
i hate idiots... seriously

Old 11-13-2008, 10:59 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Bahh! They are i-sheeps and will always be i-sheeps. One thing I do like on the iphone is how nicely they have written the games for it. they have utalized the fukll power of their 3d engine. The games are rather nice and better than what I have seen on the Pro. Example would be the beer appplication. Theirs is smooth,. our is like a crack whoore. Its skits like mad! Other than that.. teh PRO beats it in all areas including the VGA screen. It small but damn its crisp! And ity does have a way better viewing angle than thwe iphoine too.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro baby!!
Carrier: Sprint (employee plan = 20 dollars) 3000 anytime minutes and unlimited everything else :-P

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
look at the mans sig [/b][/i]
exactly.. my sig says it all
PPCGeeks Refugee
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: My Flunky

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldWide

I feel like its beating a dead horse (mmm dead horse) iphone owners swear its the greatest thing since sliced bread whether the Pro is better or not.
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

and the screen on ours is not glass
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

MaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good work

Hahahahahahahaha!!!! I talked to an ATT rep prior to settling on Sprint and HTC who said to get the Tilt as it blew the iPhone away. Dear friend has it and I plyed with it. I don't prefer it at all....My mother who is a technophobe was freaked out with the iPhone, but she likes the zzzzTP. Ended up getting her the Instinct and she says that it is far easier than the iPhone, plus it has a replacable battery.

CNET has always been biased. Consumer reviews are better....not the editor! Bonnie Cha - Grrrrrr!!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!
Old 11-13-2008, 11:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2/ blackberry bold
Carrier: sprint & at & t

idenkilla is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to idenkilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by midiology View Post
To be honest,, Iphones are for Yuppie Motorola Razr users that want a little bit more "lets be like the rest of the population" in their life...

You know how it is... its like the dang mustang,,,

Every chick drives a mustang,, every dude wants one... and yeah their cool and flashy,, but when you want quality, longevity, luxury and functionality you get a lexus, or a cadillac,,,

I have asked almost every person that I see with an iphone what phone they had before they bought the iphone.. they all said razr.... lol

I have never owned a razr in my life... my wife does,, and I just scough,,,

because Im not a spikey haired beaded necklace wearing backpack toting ipod using flip flop wearing jeep driving hubastank listenin too college kid who spends his whole life bluetoothing ringtones from my razr or iphone..

I like endless possibillities,, and challenges... things you will not get with an iphone...

Just My 2 cents worth...

You are so right a few of my friends had razrs and now they got the ifone, i personally dnt like the pos. Pple pay 60-80 bux a month on top of what the pay for the ****phone. Steve Jobs is the biggest con artist i have ever seen. Apple is scared of Miscrosoft thats why they have there commericals that attack Windows. Apple stop being jealous of Microsoft.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unflushablelog View Post
lol you could tell the way she was sliding her finger around that she doesn't even know how to use it.
She sucks... I dont think she deserves that job. Didnt she get that job by default last year? She likes intentionally slides her finger wrong so that TF3D doesnt move right. I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
I hate apple. despise every single one of their products.
I agree..

There is not one single Apple product in my house. I have 4 siblings and we all use HTC Phones from Vogue, Titan, 8525, and Tilt.

I hate all their iPods because they are just stupid.

I especially hate when car radios come "iPod ready" so you can hook up your iPods. Cant you just burn a damn cd to play your music?

Screw Apple and their bitter, unsweet, overpriced and rotten products =]

I <3 Android
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison