PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 02:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
LG Lotus vs Palm 800

I'm posting this for my brother

He is tired if the T9 keypad and is wanting to upgrade, he tried my 6800 and does not like the slide out keyboard but wants a full QWERTY with buttons, so no Diamond .

he uses his phone 85% of the time for texting, and the other is for his itinerary and so forth, he is also big on songs and doing customizations.

has/does anyone know anything about the LG Lotus? I read the cnet review;http://reviews.cnet.com/cell-phones/...?tag=mncol;lst but I would like to hear from someone who has used/has the phone and done more than just test

I'm leaning towards the 800 but he asked if I would get a comparison
Old 11-13-2008, 06:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE
Carrier: Sprint

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: LG Lotus vs Palm 800

Haven't tried the Louts, but i would pick the 800w hands down because of all the things it can do that the Lotus can't even dream of doing, because of the Windows Mobile 6.1 features and free turn by turn 3D talking navigation through Sprint.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: LG Lotus vs Palm 800

I would definey agree AB33, I've had da 800w since august(dope phone), however, i have had a chance to use the Lotus...interesting phone, because despite the funny look, u can view youtube(for the youtube lovers), phone as modem(with a plan of course, dont think theres a workaround for that like WM), mobile email app(sprint's slick tho, they mite charge u depending the plan u have), u can have background apps running, evdo an all dat gud stuff...but if ur familiar wit pda's, the qwerty is NOT like da centro..u can actually use it whether u have skinny or fat fingers(thats a plus) GPS capable,...but..i only seen da purple color....(a lil feminine if u ask me..lol) But seriously, if u want the advantage of WM 6.1, the da 800w is for u...otherwise the Lotus wud be jus fine in my opinion

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison